News Movsar Evloev vs Bryce Mitchell announced for UFC 288 on May 6th

Who wins?

• Total voters
After seeing Bryce cry after the Topuria fight, I can no longer pick him.

Better fight than the original. Card still needs some help, very weak ppv. Dariush/Oliveira was a massive loss.

Better fight than the original. Card still needs some help, very weak ppv. Dariush/Oliveira was a massive loss.

If what Dana is saying is true we might end up with Arman vs Beneil or something like that as the co-Main. I think that'd make it a pretty solid card.

If what Dana is saying is true we might end up with Arman vs Beneil or something like that as the co-Main. I think that'd make it a pretty solid card.

It wouldn’t be a fantastic card (for a ppv) but that would make it acceptable. It really needs another important fight.

It wouldn’t be a fantastic card (for a ppv) but that would make it acceptable. It really needs another important fight.
Historically no, but by modern UFC standards, it'd be a pretty good main card.

I like it......
ok-oh-yes-yes-o-yeah-yes-no-yes-go-on-yea-yes.gif

Shit card, but this is a wonderful fight. Much better than the original fight, I think Evloev hands him back to back losses.

Movsar Evloev steps in to face Bryce Mitchell as part of updated UFC 288 main card

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/4/...movsar-evloev-steps-in-to-face-bryce-mitchell

Been thinking lately why hasn't Evloev been scheduled to fight anybody. Featherweight is kinda junky, not much excitement, not many top level contenders. Evloev has a shot to get to the elite of the division; let's see how he does against Bryce, who has some talent as well.

Mitchell got derailed by Topuria but he is still really good.

This should be a good one. It's way overdue.

bryce is technically better. he should forget the last match and mentally prepare himself for this one.

let's go kid

Evloev probably decisions him.

Mitchell is very skilled and has good technique but I think a lot of these guys at the top end of the division are going to outmafch him physically.

Great fight! Glad they rebooked it after it fell through last time.

I wonder about Bryce though. Is he still training in his backyard with his brother and farm animals or has he actually found a real gym?

I’m expecting Movsar to make it look easy, unless he has cardio issues coming in.

I favor Movsar in this, but if Mitchell gets on top he's in deep shit. Movsar has been in some dicey grappling exchanges, but they were early on in his UFC tenure.

Back