Shoop MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

VOTE FOR YOUR 5 FAVORITE MS PAINTS!! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just had a post deleted, just posting to see if i got yellows

<BC1>

Can I enter later because I’m an ok painter?

I added you to the Sherdog Shoop News Group if that's OK. You will be the first to know about the contests. The SDSN discusses what events to use, so you will get to know about them before they are even official. This way you can find out what's going on and stuff. I send out like 10-12 PM's a year mainly to announce contest, or to discuss them. These discussions used to be held in the PM itself, but are now being moved to Shoopville so that the general public can participate.

I also use that list to @ tag people when the contests begin and sometimes, very rarely, I will use it to tag people for major shoop threads.

can i get a png image of his head with no background

All the @Buff images are png's. With some programs you can copy/paste them into your editting program and it will have a clear background. some programs you have to actually download the file and open it from your hard drive in order to get the clear background.

i just had a post deleted, just posting to see if i got yellows

<BC1>

I didnt delete it but I know which one you are talking about and u know why. :D

9hwH1ii.gif

18AVOnd.gif

Last edited:
^ there was no weiner on show! sherdog just wants to suppress the sexuality of seniors, its fucking sad

^ there was no weiner on show! sherdog just wants to suppress the sexuality of seniors, its fucking sad

Just to show that I don't discriminate against the old farts... I mean our wise and experienced members of society, I made @Buff into a dapper, silver haired man of pure wisdom. What lady could resist?

old-dapper-buff.jpg

Unless you didn't mean multiple sclerosis?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back