• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop MS Paint V5 Final Round Voting thread!! (Shoop contest) UFC 256

You have 5 votes. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you get as much snow as was predicted? Hope all is good for you and you'll join the PbP for the fights!

We got 30+ in Upstate NY.

giphy.gif

My focus has been very scattered the last few weeks, sorry for being mia

hope to see more of you brah.

Finally Top 10 in something.

johnmandick-top-10-trophy-png.820789

Good lesson to not judge cards before the fights actually happen. That card had plenty of hungry and well known fighters. A lot of changing of the guard. Plus as I noted on my first post, the quality of the entries was better than usual. These fuckers made some real gems which made this contest so popular.

i agree 100%.

I've always liked shoop contests based on events that don't have one huge fight that 90% of the contestants will use. It's always a risk because if the fights are duds, you have nothing to fall back on, but we definitely lucked out with this one. I don't know if the quality of the shoops in round two were better than round one, but it was definitely more entertaining because there was more variety in the subject matter.

You nailed it.

Award the winner "The Infinity Belt"

m81i42k3wy811.jpg

He would need that in Magnum Size.

Attachments

• JohnMandick-top-10-trophy.png
    JohnMandick-top-10-trophy.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 41
I gotta ask you all something. When we decided on using UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno as the Final round for MS Paint, did you think we would get this much Shoop material? I had my doubts but I tell you what, in my opinion this was one of the most Shoopable events ever. I am super pleased with what we had to work with and the Shoops/Paints the guys came up with is off the charts. Highest level, and funniest MS Paints ever!!
Struggled with this one, too many ideas, and none felt right!

Very cool stuff! That's my kinda a Frosty! The last IMG is broken tho...

There are a whole bunch of photos of it. I like to use the arms in Photoshops. I took some chimneys and made them into monsters in the desert with the snowmans arms and I think I made at least one more with those arms. they are super cool

srsly tho, that's quite good for photoshop, looks like a movie poster.

Something like that can take 10, 20, 25, or even more hours. It's not all just Photoshoping it together. Envisioning it in your mind, trying to find images that match what you envisioned, then u cant find the proper images so you have to envision it a little different, then then u need more images, and yet again the whole thing changes.... and all that is even before you get started. that alone could be many hours and looking through many thousands of images.

When did you make that. I've seen quite a bit of your PS work but can't remember ever seeing that one.

Oct 12, 2017. Persoanlly I think it is "OK" but not great. I'm not saying that to be fakely humble. I dont like the lighting on the house's arms, and the light source in the upper right is off. the house could have "popped" more and stood out more - it's kinda flat. I think the bottom part came out good. It was composited well and blends nicely. The little girl is drawing the scary house. Kinda hard to see. These are all the sources if u wanna see

Back