Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

i thought they were opting our of airing camila's meltdown. she was cut out of the promo materials as well.
Aww man, I hope not, I did notice she's not on the promo materials, and I hear she wasn't at the reunion for Dirty XXX. Wonder how they'll do it, they can't entirely edit her out can they?

Aww man, I hope not, I did notice she's not on the promo materials, and I hear she wasn't at the reunion for Dirty XXX. Wonder how they'll do it, they can't entirely edit her out can they?
i don't see how they can totally remove her unless they restart the show after her meltdown. apparently she was thrown into an elimination comp early and lost it and became violent; at one point locking herself in a bathroom and threatening to commit suicide after being told she was off the show. assuming its the first elimination, i suppose they could restart and edit it to make it seem as if she wasn't able to make the trip or find a replacement in time.

They'll probably have a watered down cut of the whole fiasco, and then do a show about how suicide and mental health is a serious issue.

Crazy start to the final. Jordan absolutely smashed into the ground, I would be so pissed at that skydiver for that ridiculous landing. Seemed like he walked it off ok though

You can hate Camila for being slutty and a low class human being but she has more fire and will to win than slutty Kaila or Jenna. I am rooting for Derek and Cara .

Crazy start to the final. Jordan absolutely smashed into the ground, I would be so pissed at that skydiver for that ridiculous landing. Seemed like he walked it off ok though
walked it off and i like his chances to win. dude is a gamer.

They've somehow kept the winners under wraps still.

they filmed a reunion and even did 2 setups announcing multiple winners so no one would know. All that is known is who took home 3rd place.

You can hate Camila for being slutty and a low class human being but she has more fire and will to win than slutty Kaila or Jenna. I am rooting for Derek and Cara .
I think Derrick stands the best chance, unless he's easily defeated by puzzles in which case I'd go CT. Jordan's a damn stud but I have to imagine that injury will take its toll on the second day of the challenge. It was a monumentally stupid idea to open with sky-diving. Cara-Maria was right to be scared, but karma got Jordan instead.

The girls are a toss-up.

Found that final pretty lacklustre. Looks like the reunion show is going to be insane though

Enjoyed watching Camila struggle with her rope on that dirt cliff

I would post the 3rd place winners but I don't know how to spoiler tag

Yeh the final sucked. It was basically a marathon with a few stunts.

Give a very obvious clue as to who took third. Obvious guess is ct.

On a side note the breakdown of the million is retarded. It adds nothing for the viewer and screws over the competitors. Should be more like a poker tournament.
1st place gets 50%
2nd gets 30%
3rd gets 20%

It would reward the regular season performers while still motivating to take first.

The 3rd place male has thrown a punch on camera before. The third place female cheated on her boyfriend with another finalist and is currently dating them.

A lot of the challenges have been weak lately. Not nearly physical enough. The final should be grueling enough or tough enough to where competitors contemplate not finishing. The best would have been a better split of the money (ex 60% to first, 25% to second, 15% to third) and making the final tough for even the third place to take their $75k each.

That was a weak ass final. I prefer the one's where they have to climb to a summit of a mountain with their time bonus or penalty or kayak down a river. This shit was a bunch of stupid carnival games and that run at the end was super weak and short. Didn't even make them eat crazy stuff. Also cheap ass ploy to get people to watch the reunion by withholding the winners. Jordan killed it but had that 5 minute penalty so who knows. Girls I have no idea, maybe Cara.

Back