Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

I haven't watched one of these in a reallly long time, but I had to tune in to the Champs vs Stars because of Michelle Waterson, Riff Raff, and TO.

Saw there was another Dirty 30 after party episode, haven't watched that yet.

Did catch the Champs vs Stars episode. I remember seeing the TO/CT confrontation in the sneak previews before the show, and hearing CT say something like "I'm not the one who blew through 70 million" and kinda thinking damn, that's cold

But after last night's episode, and seeing what a petty dick that TO can be, was fun to see CT put him in his place and call him out

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:252718

Saw there was another Dirty 30 after party episode, haven't watched that yet.

Did catch the Champs vs Stars episode. I remember seeing the TO/CT confrontation in the sneak previews before the show, and hearing CT say something like "I'm not the one who blew through 70 million" and kinda thinking damn, that's cold

But after last night's episode, and seeing what a petty dick that TO can be, was fun to see CT put him in his place and call him out

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:252718

Yeah it's pretty fucked up that Jenna breaks her ankle and Ashley's Dad is dying and this dude is mocking it. That's TO for ya. Loved him as a player but the dude is as self centered as they come. CT has balls of steel.

Does anyone know how to catch these episodes online without a special service? I just recently cut the cord.

They do, but also require a cable provider.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Think you can just say Verizon and make up a verizon email

Watched the 3rd part of the reunion show, with the after party. It was pretty good. Bananas owns the crowd, he loves the limelight . Everyone else blew by the people as they exit the van, bananas gets out his cam and starts doing a vid with them

Watched the 3rd part of the reunion show, with the after party. It was pretty good. Bananas owns the crowd, he loves the limelight . Everyone else blew by the people as they exit the van, bananas gets out his cam and starts doing a vid with them

I'm pretty sure he has to have some sort of deal going on with GoPro.

I'm pretty sure he has to have some sort of deal going on with GoPro.
Did you see the show? Crazy to see that one girl Nicole, how awful she looks without her makeup, fake contacts/eye lashes etc, it’s not even the same girl. You meet her at a club then wake up to the real one the next morn and run out of there. Don’t even like the dolled up version anymore. She was ok her first season but then just went crazy with the cosmetic stuff

Kailah, Jenna, Amanda and Britni all looked good

Yea, Nicole looks awful. Kailah and Jenna look the best to me. Kailah seems like she'd be fun in the sack too. Jenna, not so much.

As much as I hate her, I think Aneesa looks like she'd tear dudes apart.

vowTg.gif

And they friends 2.

Did you see the show? Crazy to see that one girl Nicole, how awful she looks without her makeup, fake contacts/eye lashes etc, it’s not even the same girl. You meet her at a club then wake up to the real one the next morn and run out of there. Don’t even like the dolled up version anymore. She was ok her first season but then just went crazy with the cosmetic stuff

Kailah, Jenna, Amanda and Britni all looked good

Yeah I remember the 1st season I saw her I thought she was a cute girl that just caked way too much makeup on her face. Then they showed her without it... damn she looks weird. Seems nice though.

My top 5 from Dirty 30 was:
  1. Briana
  2. Kailah
  3. Jenna
  4. Ashley
  5. Cara

Yea, Nicole looks awful. Kailah and Jenna look the best to me. Kailah seems like she'd be fun in the sack too. Jenna, not so much.

Jenna could fucking get it. Bah gawd!!!

Another crazy episode. Peace out T.O

And what’s up with Romeo bringing his bodyguard? Yeah, get roughed up in the challenge, complain and bring your bodyguard down to intimidate people. Dude even threatened Zach on camera, what a baby

Another crazy episode. Peace out T.O

And what’s up with Romeo bringing his bodyguard? Yeah, get roughed up in the challenge, complain and bring your bodyguard down to intimidate people. Dude even threatened Zach on camera, what a baby

He came off looking lame as shit with his bodyguard, lol

Damn, the Stars really do suck at these challenges. And gotta laugh at Riff Raff, he clearly doesn't care what anybody thinks, just does his own thing

Damn, the Stars really do suck at these challenges. And gotta laugh at Riff Raff, he clearly doesn't care what anybody thinks, just does his own thing
he is actually the only "star" that is remotely tolerable at this point.

this season was a joke. too many not-athlete, stars. outside of a few (to, the pudgy gymnast and the volleyball chick) they got d-list stars with barely credible athletic resumes. i mean, seriously...wild'n'out?

now the next season of the challenge, vendetta...that's my jam.

I love riff raff. He is bringing brad (the goat ... remember brad and torrie?) levels of nonsense and entertainment to the show. They need to put him on the normal challenges.

he is actually the only "star" that is remotely tolerable at this point.

this season was a joke. too many not-athlete, stars. outside of a few (to, the pudgy gymnast and the volleyball chick) they got d-list stars with barely credible athletic resumes. i mean, seriously...wild'n'out?

now the next season of the challenge, vendetta...that's my jam.

The first stars season was much, much better.

Back