Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

What's funny is I really liked Corey's approach in the beginning of keeping shit 100% but soon his pasta-ass bangs somehow took over and he just couldn't get his act together.

Nelson's frat-boy voice bugs the shit out of me. I want someone to put a foot on his stupid face.

I stopped watching because I don't know anyone on the show anymore. They have people from Survivor now and British reality shows.
Never thought I'd miss Evan and Kenny...

What's funny is I really liked Corey's approach in the beginning of keeping shit 100% but soon his pasta-ass bangs somehow took over and he just couldn't get his act together.

Nelson's frat-boy voice bugs the shit out of me. I want someone to put a foot on his stupid face.
Yeah Nelson might be the dumbest player ever!! Was so happy to see Bananas/Tony take him and Shane out this season

100% she got screwed by the show, but apparently her Gram life is doing just fine.

100% she got screwed by the show, but apparently her Gram life is doing just fine.
Yeah, she lives in BC now apparently. I kinda used to like the dynamic between her and Amanda, but then Amanda has become an entitled “lavender girl” and thinks she’s better than what she shows!

I really like Amanda but it's really weird and fake how the animosity she once had for Camilla is now transferred over to Cara-Maria, I guess by osmosis? But then, Cara-Maria has turned into contemptible trash. Amanda's tenacious in competition, but it was funny watching Jenna shove her with a foot to get back from the Redemption House a few seasons ago.

I really like Amanda but it's really weird and fake how the animosity she once had for Camilla is now transferred over to Cara-Maria, I guess by osmosis? But then, Cara-Maria has turned into contemptible trash. Amanda's tenacious in competition, but it was funny watching Jenna shove her with a foot to get back from the Redemption House a few seasons ago.
Both in next season, Jenna and Amanda!

Cara-Maria is the worst in confrontations, law school is not waiting for her

I like Amanda too, although loved Bananas comment to her when she asked why he always guns for the rookie girls! And he says because they haven’t been run through like you

tenor.gif

I just don't see that.

Hunter telling Ashley she's going to burn in hell then say he forgives her then tries to unload shame on her again and then tells everyone sorry I didn't throw the competition like he went against his better judgment in performing as he normally does is so much more delusional that it was worth him losing half a mil.

What she said to justify to herself what she did is a dirtball move I agree, but had Hunter kept his feelings in check -- like AT ALL -- he wouldn't throw himself into such a state of self-fuckery.

IDK...that's life changing money for these scrubs. He earned it...he deserved it...and she legally stole the food right off his table. What she did will have a more profound effect on his life than anything anyone else has ever done to anyone on that show. I think most people would lose their minds

If that was for one second true he would be the one to have made the decision to split the money.

Nobody on here knows how she had a better time but we all know he wasn't credited for dominating the eating challenge...maybe he stepped off that pole a second before her idk....either way it was a bullshit technicality

looks like that MTV money isn't all that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181223-135844.png
    Screenshot_20181223-135844.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
The theft was over 4 years ago prior to being cast on MTV. The arrest was because he never served his 8 day sentence.

I think he failed to serve which is why he was arrested now.

Back