Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was "emailing wikileaks", says detective

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not evidence. Only circumstance. Circumstantial evidence would be somebody asking Seth to stay really late at work, and that being the night he was killed. If I work for Kinko's and I'm killed, that's not circumstantial evidence that Kinko's killed me. Unless you already believe, like you do, that Kinko's are murderous villains.

I don't think somebody asking Seth to stay late would even constitute circumstantial evidence. Evidence is anything that makes a conclusion more or less probable. Agree on that definition?

I don't think somebody asking Seth to stay late would even constitute circumstantial evidence.
But the fact that he works at the place is, to your mind?

Come on. We're at that point where you're either special or trolling. There's nothing in this for me.

I think I already know the answer but has anyone got proof it was Seth who leaked the DNC emails and got subsequently murdered for it by Hillary?

I've read it was about to get blown wide open any day now but that was months ago...

I think I already know the answer but has anyone got proof it was Seth who leaked the DNC emails and got subsequently murdered for it by Hillary?

I've read it was about to get blown wide open any day now but that was months ago...
Any moment now, Assange will stop teasing the solution to this terrible murder in order to promote himself, and will selflessly bestow the truth upon us. I'm on pins and needles.

But the fact that he works at the place is, to your mind?

Come on. We're at that point where you're either special or trolling. There's nothing in this for me.

No. The evidence we have thus far is what Assange and Wheeler have said. You may not believe that evidence, and that evidence is not proof, it's probably not even sufficient to say with 50% confidence that it's true, but it might be true, and it is evidence. The circumstances are just opportunity and motive, which are not evidence at all.

The premise of your post is wrong, as I think you know.

My premise was, the DNC was effectively the Hillary campaign. This premise is supported by the evidence Donna Brazile gave yesterday: that since August 2015, the DNC was funded, staffed, and had mailings controlled by the Hillary campaign. If my premise is wrong, you should be able to explain where the distinction is between the DNC and Hillary campaign?

Any moment now, Assange will stop teasing the solution to this terrible murder in order to promote himself, and will selflessly bestow the truth upon us. I'm on pins and needles.

Cheers for the update.

For a moment there I thought it was a fruity conspiracy theory based entirely around the demonisation of the political enemies of the right wing.

Glad I was wrong.

This doesn't have anything to do with Hillary. To presuppose that it does, you have to already believe the conspiracy theory, which means you couldn't give a midget fuck about the truth.

It has to do with you and your double standards. You consistently give Hillary & Co. the benefit of the doubt when they're know liars but you refuse to give the benefit of the doubt to Julian Assange even though he *NOT* a known liar and has never been shown to leak anything fake. The emails Wikileaks has exposed ARE truth. No one has challenged their veracity. You're a hypocrite and a shill who lacks any kind of intellectual honesty.

Hillary Clinton Abruptly Ended Call With Donna Brazile After Plea To Find Seth Rich’s Killer

n her new book, “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House,” Democrat political operative Donna Brazile recounts Hillary Clinton’s reaction to Seth Rich’s murder.

Hillary blew her off after asking the failed presidential candidate to help to find DNC staffer Seth Rich’s killer.
Hilly-Seth-Rich-300x169.jpg

Daily Caller reports:

Brazile was so concerned with Rich’s death that she used her brief, only phone call from Hillary Clinton after the election loss to bring him up. She asked Clinton to use some of the millions of dollars the campaign had in order to set up a reward fund to find his murderer. But Hillary said she “really had to go.”

I knew the campaign had over $3 million set aside in a legal fund. Could she help me get this lawsuit started? And don’t forget the murder of Seth Rich, I told her. Did she want to contribute to Seth’s reward fund? We still hadn’t found the person responsible for the tragic murder of this bright young DNC staffer.

You’re right, she said. We’re going to get to that. But she really had to go. She had made the call and checked it off her list, and I accepted after we said our good-byes that I might never heard from her again.

As The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft previously reported, Brazile dedicated her book to Rich. With emotions still raw from Rich’s death, Brazile told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that the DNC staffer’s death was akin to her losing a child.

“They don’t know what it’s like to bury a child. I did – Seth Rich,” Brazile told Stephanopoulos.

“Why am I supposed to be the only person who unable to tell my story? I’ve heard a lot of people tell me various things as well. But here’s what they don’t know. They don’t know what it was like to be over the DNC during this hacking. They don’t know what it’s like to bury a child. I did, Seth Rich.“

After Rich’s death, Brazile was so paranoid about snipers shooting her dead that she made a habit of shutting the blinds.

“Brazile writes she was haunted by murder of DNC Seth Rich, and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds so snipers could not see her,” tweeted Drudge on Saturday afternoon.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-04-at-3.36.50-PM.jpg

“Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home,” writes Philip Rucker of the Washington Post.

On July 10, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC about a block from his apartment. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11...ll-donna-brazile-plea-find-seth-richs-killer/

Last edited:
You guys remember Jade Helm 12? Wish I did, because I hate the Obama fueled military police state we live in now.

As much as I just don't trust the Clintons. I just can't trust anything Brazile says. She was the one feeding Clinton questions. She was complicit in all this shady stuff.

And jumping on the Seth Rich thing. Ugggghhh. I need real proof before I essentially accuse people of murder.

Just looks like someone trying to sell books.

Someone on the inside of the DNC was scared enough of being killed she was habitually closing her blinds to avoid an assassin, after a colleague was murdered. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back