Rumored Musk vs. Zuckerberg fight rumors *MERGED*

Yea the body shaming comment was more pointed at Elon… but I can’t imagine that zuck is some technical wiz despite training for some time. It’s their first time fighting, both will look awkward and terrible. With that said I’m still going to watch it if it happens.
I don't presume Zuck would look great either lol. I imagine that's a high pressure situation, being one of the world's richest men fighting one of your counterparts, and having never actually fought. Training is a bit different from a live fight.

But, should this actually go down, I will be amongst those watching, as well. Just to see what happens. Presume memes galore will spring up from this.

dana-white-gets-instagram-row-827540387-1.jpg

What a cuck loool

Mate, he's a 52-year-old multi-billionaire with 25000 companies to run. What's the point lol
Yea you’re not wrong lol. I can’t say that I would still be hitting the gym 6x a week if I was amongst the worlds richest men. The only exercise I would be getting is hip thrusts amongst my harem on my yacht.

Musk was talking yesterday about having a debate instead of a fight. Why should anyone care about a guy in his mid-50s with 0 fight experience or training mixing it up with a white belt? Could go to any neighborhood McDojo and see better spars

Its gonna be like a Special Olympics MMA event -only worse. Better idea is a throwback to a Gentleman's Dispute - an old fashion pistol duel with the winner gaining all the others assets.

They don't need Dana or the UFC. Dana was obviously trying to work early angles because he saw huge $ signs. Mark/Elon don't need the money.

Hopefully, they do this fight surrounded by lions and the loser (and winner) get the thumbs down

I bet Zuckerbuger would have been down to fight in UFC octagon. It was probably musk that said no.

This shits gonna be lame either way. They probably will wear 16 oz gloves, headgear and its basically a boxing match in a mma cage.

Back