Social Muslims Force Canadian University to Remove LGBTQ Imagery

I’m not a fan of censorship so I’m not going to side with the Muslim snowflakes on this one.

Indeed. Should replace it with two dudes wearing MAGA hats and wife beater shirts kissing. Nobody cares bout pissing them off.
That’s only comparable if you consider MAGA a religion. Which I guess many followers do.

Smart. If I were religious I'd be Muslim. How you gonna pay social security if ppl dont breed? Math and exponents101.

Lol that looks like a troll meme. <45><45>
Righties love Muslims now!

<Dany07>

https://nationalpost.com/news/local...lash/wcm/34579d40-bad2-4d6b-ad54-d3a32fae2576

wuinsta.jpg

tldr: -Canadian university posts photo on Twitter showing two women in hijabs kissing to mark the international day against homophobia
-Muslim advocacy groups complain
-University completely balks and removes the Twitter post.

Can we get an international day to recognize these invertebrates?

Oh, you crazy Mohammedians!

<Dany07>

What an example of limited thinking. It is TDS thinking. Meaning, YOU think that if you like 1 thing about a group it means you love them. Like how fucking dumb is that? Just like the dems hating everything that Trump likes... which is dumb, Fuck, there are even things about AOC that I like...am I in love with her? You can't make up this kind of stupid...you can only drown it out in alcohol until the sun eats the earth

PS about everytime someone posts this <Dany07>in their reply you can be sure they just said something dumb as fuck.

<Dany07>
I dont think of myself as "right" ...actually I dont know anything and just trying to make a way through morass like most people. But once social capital (eg family) was replaced by the state you need bodies and income to feed it, LGbtbtbtksksdj does not lend itself to that

<Dany07>

No you idiot. They're just pointing out the massive contradiction and giant pile of shit the left has got itself into by trying to please too many people. They end up pleasing no one. LGBT & Muslims are polar opposites. They have precisely nothing in common, but they claim to 'defend' both. It's fucking hilarious and a total freak show.

Oh, and if you didn't know... Muslims are as right-wing as it gets. That's the point I'm making. The left loves Muslims, and it makes absolutely NO sense.

Very interested in what @Khabib Khanate thinks about this.

What say you?

As for me, I find it funny that they backed down. I guarantee you they would have told other groups to shut up and stop complaining.

There are two things in life which are truer than anything else: might makes right and strength in numbers. They backed down because they're scared of Muslims. Christians, for example, are spineless pussies who you can walk all over.

https://nationalpost.com/news/local...lash/wcm/34579d40-bad2-4d6b-ad54-d3a32fae2576

wuinsta.jpg

tldr: -Canadian university posts photo on Twitter showing two women in hijabs kissing to mark the international day against homophobia
-Muslim advocacy groups complain
-University completely balks and removes the Twitter post.

Can we get an international day to recognize these invertebrates?

It's always funny when two minority groups butt heads, it becomes a battle of who has the greater victimhood and more importantly, who has the ability to make more of a scene and cause the most PR problems.

"We respect the human rights of everyone as protected under Ontario’s human rights bill,” one Muslim community leader said. “While we appreciate that the intent is to promote inclusion the poster is doing the opposite. . . singling a Muslim religious symbol in that setting is inappropriate.

^^ This is incredibly mild @Khabib Khanate, getting soft. The thread title made it sound dramatic and threatening, the issue itself pretty meh and very specific.

Is this true?

Yeah.

I see goldennirvana was banned. I hope he got to read my debunking of his blabbering.

On topic: right wingers have to defend the muslims now, this can lead to some great cognitive dissonance comments.

It's always funny when two minority groups butt heads, it becomes a battle of who has the greater victimhood and more importantly, who has the ability to make more of a scene and cause the most PR problems.
Just like the chuds. Being the minority and playing victim, especially on this forum

Back