MVP vs Wonderboy: who wins?

Not fair to Wonderboy, but would be a helluva a fight.

At this point MVP. He will have the speed, length and youth advantages. WB is not as fast as he used to be. Would still like to see this as WB's retirement fight.

Wonderboy has stated already on multiple occasions he won't fight MVP. Making it kind of a pointless fight to speculate on.

Wonderboy cited them having the same management, and them having built up a friendship as his reasons for having no interest in fighting him.

They've both trained together, and guested on each other's YT channels. Wonderboy was on MVP's channel just days ago in fact.

It's a shame too. It's the absolute best fight you can make, for both guys.

I honestly feel like Wonderboy wins this, because he has more options and straight forward forms of attack, and I have the feeling that MVPs tricks won't work nearly as well on him as they do on everyone else...

Why not just make that fight and get it over with

it's what we ALL want.

Just want to mention, MVP is a Big WW. he looked bigger than holland who is sometimes a small MW.

MVP vs garry could be fun too

MVP’s speed was on display last night and he still has lots of it

I favor Page ever so slightly

Regrettably I'd see page being too fast for a 41 Yr old wonderboy
Probably. But MVP turns 37 next month.

Sounds like a great match. Who'd press the action? Or would we need yellow cards?

Who else for MVP. To fight . I would rather Edwards v MVP than Belal that's certain. Lol.

Obvious fight make is MVP v Machado

Prime vs prime p4p best "karateka low arm" fighters:
Anderson
Machida
Wonderboy
MVP

Back