Social My 1st Colonoscopy

I saw on youtube Katie Couric wasn't fully sedated and she seemed fine. You have to be suspicious of those who insist you be sedated. What are they trying to hide?

Idk I think I'd rather have ass cancer than letting another man enter my brapper

But good for you

I've had 4. Never had any painmeds and other than the feeling that your bowels are about to explode from the pumped air it's not that bad. Also I've always had a nurse there soothing me?(Dunno why, but I have no complaints about that). First time I was waiting for my appointment and I heard a dude yelp and couple minutes later he came out crying so that was a bit shit

Like others have said drinking the dish water beforehand is the worst.

Reactions: lsa
I Australia , when you turn 50 they send you out a kit where you take a poo sample and send it off to a specific address. Free.
They supposedly send you one out every 2 years. Havent got my second one though ,I failed to update my address when I moved.
Had a colonoscopy about 2 years ago as I had an anal fistular, and they needed to see where it was exiting.
I was quite nervous about it , even though I was given a twilight anesthetic. Dont know what I was worried about , I was asleep anyway.
They found a none cancerous polyp while they were there.

I Australia , when you turn 50 they send you out a kit where you take a poo sample and send it off to a specific address. Free.
They supposedly send you one out every 2 years. Havent got my second one though ,I failed to update my address when I moved.
Had a colonoscopy about 2 years ago as I had an anal fistular, and they needed to see where it was exiting.
I was quite nervous about it , even though I was given a twilight anesthetic. Dont know what I was worried about , I was asleep anyway.
They found a none cancerous polyp while they were there.
They used to have this pharma ad in the US for a few years. Where this cartoon box with arms and legs would tell you about how you could take a colon test at home. It was the most bizarre commercial

Had a colonoscopy about 2 years ago as I had an anal fistular,
I have it too. I didn't have a colonoscopy but a rectoscopy some years ago. I read that the "preparation" for the procedure is worse than the actual procedure. They were right. At the time I went to the farmacy, got four pills (laxatives) and spent the next couple of days on a toilet. It was terrible. After that, the procedure wasn't that bad at all. It was fast and not painful at all.

I have it too. I didn't have a colonoscopy but a rectoscopy some years ago. I read that the "preparation" for the procedure is worse than the actual procedure. They were right. At the time I went to the farmacy, got four pills (laxatives) and spent the next couple of days on a toilet. It was terrible. After that, the procedure wasn't that bad at all. It was fast and not painful at all.

Damn you got pills? Lucky you.

Damn you got pills? Lucky you.
Yeah, laxatives. I didn't feel that lucky, when I was sitting on a toilet for four days straight.

Yeah, laxatives. I didn't feel that lucky, when I was sitting on a toilet for four days straight.

Try the powder you mix with water... You will break down from the taste and it being thick and oily does not make it better.
Its worse, and the shitting is the same.

Try the powder you mix with water... You will break down from the taste and it being thick and oily does not make it better.
Its worse, and the shitting is the same.
jim-carrey-gag.gif

I heard from a friend, that it's pretty disgusting. I don't envy you at all.

Reactions: lsa
I believe I've had 4 lower GI colon examines. The wet and wilds were not that fun for me. The last one did a number on my health that took a long while to recover from I felt. I have an IBD condition and when ever I'd seen a new butts and guts doctor as they call themselves, they would look to see if insurance would pay for a new lower GI examine.

Glad your experience went well. Right now I'm thinking if I was unlucky enough to develop cancer I'd look to fever therapy along with other cancer therapies to fight it. The medical fenbendazole or fenben for cancer looks safe and interesting.

FENBENDAZOLE & ARTEMISININ I The Common Sense MD I Dr. Tom Rogers​

I read somewhere that having a colonoscopy simply because you hit a certain age is no longer necessary. And I chose to believe that article and never consider any contrary evidence.

If my doctor wants this butthole he'll have to take it by force!
Mine is in a few hours. Yesterday, I did a liquid diet. Last evening, I started the gallon of serum to "clean you out". I haven't even gone to the doctor's yet and I'm already exhausted and grumpy due to the preparation.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why I need to get this done.

I haven't had a physical in years, but now that I'm close to 50, my wife asked me to over christmas break. So, I went in an met with a doctor and had all blood work done. I'm wonderfully "average" in all of the results.

I'm not overweight. I don't drink more than two drinks a week. I don't consume soda. I eat plenty of fiber. I exercise seven days a week. Plus, I'm not super stressed out in my job.

My doctor commented on how healthy I am. But, due to my age, I still "need" a colonoscopy. I have no symptoms that would suggest I have any GI issues at all.

I would agree that if I had any irregularity: blood, pain, irregularity, bloating, etc. that I would be a prime candidate for a colonoscopy. But, I have no symptoms at all, other than being middle aged.

We ordered a truckload of bark chips to spread around the backyard. I'd much rather be doing that today. I want to start planting my garden.

Hangry rant over

I'm 46 years old and had my first colonoscopy with zero pain medication or anesthesia.

The doctor found and removed 3 small polyps the largest being 5mm (just over 3/16 inch) which fortunately puts me right in the relatively low risk for colon cancer area.

They will be sent to a lab for testing, however, my doctor said that since they had no reason to be concerned about them they aren't a priority and they will receive the results in approximately 2 months and then inform me of them by mail.

I cannot tell you how relieved I was because I was a bit nervous if I am to be completely honest. I have been having some GI issues recently hence the reason for the coloncopy in the first place.

So I'm feeling grateful.

The pain level on a scale from 1-10 (1 being none at all and 10 being excruciating) was (for me) around a 2 and sometimes a 3 depending.

So not bad at all.

The most painful part was at the very beginning when she used her finger first to examine my butthole, she is a fantastic doctor but she did not fuck around zipping a finger right up main street. LMAO

The procedure took approximately a half hour from start to finish.

Watching the monitor and seeing the inside of my colon as they explored it in real time was wild!

I'm very happy that I got it done and I would like to remind all the Sherbro's and Sherbroette's that if you're 45 years of age or older, schedule a colonoscopy.

Yeah, it can be uncomfortable, and scary, but it could save your life and that's worth it.

giphy.gif

I've got questions.

1. Did you specifically call for a female doctor so as to not make this whole experience gay?

2. Did you discharge when she touched your prostate?

3. How many digits did she insert into your anus? Was it pleasurable?

Some rich guy should invent some tiny robot to walk around in there and laser any polyps and put the tissue into it's tiny backpack for later testing.

I've got questions.

1. Did you specifically call for a female doctor so as to not make this whole experience gay?

1. Did you specifically call for a female doctor to not make this whole experience gay?:

No, it just so happened to be a female doctor, and coincidently she was actually quite attractive.

No, she did not do a prostate examination, they just ran a finger up my ass with a ton of lube to make sure it would be as painless as possible. It was just shocking to me because I had never had a finger jammed in my asshole with such force.

Only one digit, and it was not pleasurable at all considering the circumstance, but I could only imagine that she knows ways to please her significant other through butthole pleasures to the point of being a religious experience.

Back