My big stupid hype trains thread.

Kabardiev-Grozin September 1.

According to interview with Midaev he applied in Bahrain for tourist visa in US but it was denied, now will try to get visa for work. Said that Ignatiev refused to fight him but Roman Podrugin agreed for a fight.

Kim So Yul (8-1) signs with the UFC and fights Eduarda Moura at UFC São Paulo, Moura posted on IG today. Kim just subbed Noelle Grandjean in ONE a few weeks ago and has 5 of 8 wins by sub.

Man, Anton used to be pretty high on these rankings, now he's probably on his way out of the uf , 0-3 and destroyed everytime.

Just shows how big the gap is between the ufc and regional leagues.

Man, Anton used to be pretty high on these rankings, now he's probably on his way out of the uf , 0-3 and destroyed everytime.

Hopefully he gets one more. He didn't react well to getting caught though, lack of survival instinct. He was doing pretty well before that.

Yeah Pedro is nothing special. Maybe give him Pauga and if he loses that he's gone.
I'm assuming he is on a 4 bout contract, Ihor Potieria or Guskov would also be good matchups since I don't rate those guys and they like to swang and bang

Funnily enough Ibo, one of the guys Anton beat, might end up having the better UFC career of the two since he does excel at one area, hitting really fucking hard.

I think the biggest issue Anton faces is the fact that his approach is pretty aimless, and he's not good enough anywhere to dictate where and how the fight goes.

Yeah Pedro is nothing special. Maybe give him Pauga and if he loses that he's gone.

Yeah, I could see him getting a final chance. 8-3 isn't a stinking record to be honest, he's no worse than guys like Guskov, Pauga and a few others so give him a Fight Pass prelims opener and the loser goes home. Potieria is the guy I'd give him.

Yeah, I could see him getting a final chance. 8-3 isn't a stinking record to be honest, he's no worse than guys like Guskov, Pauga and a few others so give him a Fight Pass prelims opener and the loser goes home. Potieria is the guy I'd give him.
Honestly, he might lose those fights. Pauga is hard to take down, and both Guskov and Ihor are aggressive and powerful enough to tag him first.

Back