my entire collection of MMA artwork trading cards, over 170 cards!

bradutterstrom

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just got my new MMA artwork trading card set printed up, and thought it would be fun to take a pic of it together with the previous set I released. The top portion is the first set, produced about 5 years ago? 114 cards, I call it series 2.

The bottom portion is the newer set, series 6 (the other series' are non-mma related stuff...a star wars set, a mixed sports, a wildlife set, etc...that's why there's a gap from series 2 to series 6.)

From the moment I painted the first MMA artwork I ever did (the yellow/blue/red Randy Couture 4th row down 5th card in) I was imagining a trading card set. It's quite satisfying seeing it all together, that's a lot of artwork I've done of fighters over the years!

I do have both sets available if anyone is interested, series 2 is 114 cards $30 shipped in US, series 6 is 66 cards including 3 promos, $25 shipped...both for $50.

36494271_10157453606848056_4573535606348447744_n.jpg

My favorites in the new set are Chael punching Anderson, Anderson Praying, and BJ Penn. The Fedor from old set is particularly great too.

But I got to ask, what's with all the Bec Rawlings? She one of your favorites or something?

Thanks I appreciate the specific feedback on your favorites! Honestly, probably 90% of these were commissions, so the checklist was more driven by my customers than anything. That's also why you see so much Rousey and Conor in the new set. So there was a collector who commissioned me for a couple Rawlings cards, and I thought they both turned out well so I included both!

Back