My Friends Say I Look Like Conor

Iron your forehead, high brows.

49339790111_5038b65f30_o.jpg

Cheers to you, TS, for providing my first shoop opportunity of the new year.

Cool, I was hoping you weren’t going to answer far left or right coast, you know what I mean... one of those guy’s

Right or left coast doesn't matter. There are cities and states all across the country that have their merits and detriments. Some places just seem to be less livable than others.....but that's based on my own personal tastes and preferences. Probably not fair that I make blanket statements but at least I've experienced the places I shit talk. "Those guys" that you talk about have probably been to more foreign countries than they have interior state. Those people don't understand their own country and can politely go fuck themselves.

TS definitely looks like someone who enjoys Woman-mma.

"My Friends Say I Look Like Conor".

This doesn't seem like something to brag about tho!

Ohh well, no matter,....Just get me a Ball Peen Hammer, A Cheese Grater, A few Rubber Bands, and a Bottle of Hydrocloric Acid, and I'll turn you back to normal!
:eek:

Right or left coast doesn't matter. There are cities and states all across the country that have their merits and detriments. Some places just seem to be less livable than others.....but that's based on my own personal tastes and preferences. Probably not fair that I make blanket statements but at least I've experienced the places I shit talk. "Those guys" that you talk about have probably been to more foreign countries than they have interior state. Those people don't understand their own country and can politely go fuck themselves.
Quite doubtful, if you think I’m among the passportless knuckle draggers on this site your mistaken, my passports Brown, or was for 25 years. I’ve travelled to 37 different countries (I know this because we made a map with pins for our daughters school project) having spent significant time (2 months or more) in a dozen. Most of my time has been in Asia embedded with host nation nationals, operating from the Embassy. I’ve lived in five of those countries, was fluent in 3 languages at one time and could get by in 5, but unlike riding a bike language is perishable, unless native. As for those guys’ll gals I speak of, they usually have their heads so far up their oblivious encapsulated asses, that speaking or especially debating with them from a prospective of actual real world experiences to counter their professor, book, and internet driven views on the world is pointless. They are poor hapless souls destined to remain amongst what’s safe and familiar to them, scoffing at anything different or foreign, especially perspectives. It’s hilarious to me when asked how I could possibly live in a third world shithole say Thailand or the Philippines for example, when asked if they own a passport, they’ll try and change the subject and drivel on about. It’s quite fair to make blanket statements such as this, especially when speaking of left and right coasters from high density populous areas who’s minds have been poisoned, unfortunately I’m related to dozens of them... let’s just say I skip most family reunions. The few brave ones I’ve met over the years that have actually set out to make the change that they always speak of have usually been doing some type of NGO work abroad. There’s always a mutual respect between us though, a respect that cannot be found amongst most domestic libtards. I do find it humorous though that experiences abroad usually changes their views on things and of the world in general, I’ve actually had this conversation with a few of them.

I ran out of ideas of what to put him on so I stuck him on a solid color(s) background. Some templates below if anyone wants to play with them.
Blessed-Soldier-smoke-body-rebuild.jpg

*******************************************************************************************
Templates:
sitting-png-blessedsoldier-smoke-body-rebuild-png.705827

png-Blessed-Soldier-smoke-body-rebuild.png

Attachments

• BlessedSoldier smoke body rebuild.jpg
    BlessedSoldier smoke body rebuild.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 9
  • sitting png BlessedSoldier smoke body rebuild.png
    sitting png BlessedSoldier smoke body rebuild.png
    762.3 KB · Views: 66
  • png BlessedSoldier smoke body rebuild.png
    png BlessedSoldier smoke body rebuild.png
    852.3 KB · Views: 9
In fact, you look more like Derrick "Black Beast" Lewis, IF Lewis once becomes a skinny white hipster sexually insecure dude.

Quite doubtful, if you think I’m among the passportless knuckle draggers on this site your mistaken, my passports Brown, or was for 25 years. I’ve travelled to 37 different countries (I know this because we made a map with pins for our daughters school project) having spent significant time (2 months or more) in a dozen. Most of my time has been in Asia embedded with host nation nationals, operating from the Embassy. I’ve lived in five of those countries, was fluent in 3 languages at one time and could get by in 5, but unlike riding a bike language is perishable, unless native. As for those guys’ll gals I speak of, they usually have their heads so far up their oblivious encapsulated asses, that speaking or especially debating with them from a prospective of actual real world experiences to counter their professor, book, and internet driven views on the world is pointless. They are poor hapless souls destined to remain amongst what’s safe and familiar to them, scoffing at anything different or foreign, especially perspectives. It’s hilarious to me when asked how I could possibly live in a third world shithole say Thailand or the Philippines for example, when asked if they own a passport, they’ll try and change the subject and drivel on about. It’s quite fair to make blanket statements such as this, especially when speaking of left and right coasters from high density populous areas who’s minds have been poisoned, unfortunately I’m related to dozens of them... let’s just say I skip most family reunions. The few brave ones I’ve met over the years that have actually set out to make the change that they always speak of have usually been doing some type of NGO work abroad. There’s always a mutual respect between us though, a respect that cannot be found amongst most domestic libtards. I do find it humorous though that experiences abroad usually changes their views on things and of the world in general, I’ve actually had this conversation with a few of them.

DearNimbleAfricanmolesnake-max-1mb.gif

Travelling is an amazing luxury and offers great perspective. We just can't forget to visit our brothers and sisters elsewhere in our own country. If someone intends to hold a strong opinion regarding a thing, I totally agree that it's best to have real world experience with it. Like you I've had conversations with people that have flip flopped on their views after having an "enlightening" experience abroad or domestically. It's always interesting trying to figure out their thoughr process as they try to wrestle with the ideals that academia, their social circle, work, and the media have fed them in comparison with their own n=1 experiment. Seeing truly is believing.

I've been pleasantly surprised by places I thought I'd hate, and I've been to places that everyone raves about that had me itching to leave(just my own personal taste again).......but I'm still glad I had those experiences as uncomfortable as they were. I'm still in flux though. Come August the wife finishes her final round of training and we'll be trying to settle somewhere for the long haul.....which is both exciting and kind of nerve wracking think we won't be running away to a new destination every 2-4 years.

Idk if you would suck a dick.. but u would definitely hold one in your mouth until the swelling goes down

Back