Television My GF is on TV

Cali weed clinics are full of scum though
Can’t vilify all for the sins of the few. There are definitely some bad clinics (especially considering the sheer qty of dispensaries) but I do know the owners of MMD very well and they are great people.

I used to train jits with one of the owners back like 20 years ago (he’s a solid human) so it was funny how I just randomly met my gf and she was telling me about being on MMD’s reality show that was in the planning phase at that time. Big city small world. When I shook his hand after 20 years I hit him with an arm drag he obviously didn’t keep his skills up lol.

TS there's more to life than being successful, intelligent, good looking, knowing how to fight, and having a 10/10 gf on tv. Try getting out the house more fam 😉

But yeah looks like a good show, and it seems like one of its aims is bringing attention to responsible use of cannabis, which is needed today. Some individuals lack the self awareness to realize cannabis/something has consumed them and, at the very least, they're just a shell of who they could be. It's common, especially in California.

Now these archetypal stoners have people counting on them and they have a chance to be a part of something lucrative (growing a business). Setting up feel good stories and comebacks. I dig it man.
Wait?!... you can talk?! You can,.. then what the he'll was this for last 9 million unintelligible posts you've made?! Haha. Just goofing on you. Yes that's me in the passenger seat. BWR made it cbd3afd48c0bd2eda6d9d385c48ccfc7.jpgVideoCapture_20221207-212121.jpgCHUTE_BOXE78BWRDadSNLHeadBob.gif

Last edited:
Back