My kid is so adorable-Playing online with his friends

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My kid is 11

I’m standing outside his room and he’s on that headset playing Roblox or some other game online with his group of friends.

Some people will say: “Why aren’t they playing baseball/basketball/football outside like kids should be!”

Good question but I don’t really care. Social distancing and all that.

There’s one kid rapping, the others are just freaking out about the game. Just great seeing him have the time of his life.

To be young again.

Be careful with that online Lark.

dalfGLjPezg6Az3MTV5uVDGih1uM3EL8XjiKb3atsPE.jpg

I think I was playing Super Mario Bros 3 with my cousins at age 11. Not sure if I already had the SNES

Kids for real should be playing outside. Video games are for when it is rainy or occasionally. All the time is why kids are weird and all
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...r-tiniest-tots-linked-to-autism-like-symptoms
https://www.upi.com/Health_News/202...tism-like-symptoms-as-kids-age/2861587391106/

I have noticed that most kids are wusses. I'm in my late 30s and can do more push ups and pull ups than most teens. I was at a JHS a few years ago. There was a staircase that you could climb up the outside of. None of the kids would do it. Because they couldn't. Which is just so sad. My daughter can climb a rope up into a tree house, 3m or so.

SMH at bragging about video games

When I was a kid we had a neighbor kid a few houses down who was "slow" to say the least. He was really hard to hang out with but he had the Sega channel so I'd hang out over there. His mom would stand in the doorway with a huge smile on her face and watch us play for hours......it was creepy as fuck. Sega Channel was awesome for its time though.

I know it's likely rare as,

https://thenewdaily.com.au/life/tech/2019/07/10/roblox-cyber-safety/

Shocking scenes of gang rapes and virtual “sex rooms” depicted in a popular children’s video game have ignited calls for parents to educate their children about the threat of online sexual predators.

Online multiplayer game Roblox is played by more than 90 million people around the world, most of them children and some as young as six years old.

To parents, Roblox may appear relatively harmless. Players are encouraged to design and play their own game, as well as play games created by other users.

It is intended to be an imaginative multi-player platform for young children. But disturbingly, it has become a stomping ground for predators seeking to exploit children online.

Hundreds of explicit sex scenes created on Roblox can be easily found on YouTube, and parents around the world have reported a number of shocking incidents involving young children.

Australian mother Peggy told a parenting blog of her horror after her six-year-old daughter was invited into a “sex room” in Roblox that depicted a group of avatars engaging in explicit sex acts.

When I was a kid we had a neighbor kid a few houses down who was "slow" to say the least. He was really hard to hang out with but he had the Sega channel so I'd hang out over there. His mom would stand in the doorway with a huge smile on her face and watch us play for hours......it was creepy as fuck. Sega Channel was awesome for its time though.
she was just happy her son was happy and playing with you.

that is nice.

My kid is 11

I’m standing outside his room and he’s on that headset playing Roblox or some other game online with his group of friends.

Some people will say: “Why aren’t they playing baseball/basketball/football outside like kids should be!”

Good question but I don’t really care. Social distancing and all that.

There’s one kid rapping, the others are just freaking out about the game. Just great seeing him have the time of his life.

To be young again.

Hey, whatever gets them through this bullshit. I've colleagues who our literally at their wits end because their kids can't handle Zoom school shit, crying, kicking and screaming, throwing laptops and ipads and shit. If they are able to find a way for it to work, all power to them (and sanity to you).

Kids that age are obsessed with roblox atm. I was working at a school holiday care today and all the year 4's (fourth graders) were saying I had to get it and to download it on the iPads we had there. They were crazy about it.

I spose its at a younger age but listening to my nephew playing his switch things seem so much friendly than I remember playing online in the early 00's.

In that era "nukemaster69" types were all over the net but I wonder whether that was due to not growing up with it as much? for youngers today their isnt the same divide between the net and "real life" so their less prone to behaving badly on the former?

I spose its at a younger age but listening to my nephew playing his switch things seem so much friendly than I remember playing online in the early 00's.

In that era "nukemaster69" types were all over the net but I wonder whether that was due to not growing up with it as much? for youngers today their isnt the same divide between the net and "real life" so their less prone to behaving badly on the former?
Nukemaster69 was a fuckin n00b

Back