My local news Meteorologist didn't realize that he was on Facebook live and started swearing

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I thought this was kind of funny. It's not really that bad until he threw the "cock sucker" in there :D

Last edited:
We had a guy that didn't make it past the first segment before he was fired.

HAHA! That was awkward as hell, but hilarious. Nothing against the dude, but he's a little too lispy for an anchor job anyway.

"I'm used to being from the East coast"

O rly tell me more

The anchor ain't nothing to write home about either

This is the way people talk in real life. Makes him look more real. Hope that guy and his employer can laugh this off...it's nothing.

Awesome... Who the fuck says cocksucker by themselves lmao

This is the way people talk in real life. Makes him look more real. Hope that guy and his employer can laugh this off...it's nothing.

He didn't get in trouble nor was there any kind of statement released. I'm sure he got a talking to about it though:D He's been doing the local whether here since the early 80's and is kind of a local staple. There is no way they would fire him over something like this. They tried to delete it as quick as they could, but it was too late and had already been captured by Facebook users.

lol

I feel for the guy. 1st day jitters and he says something under his breath due to stress while his brain tries to process everything during a live show.

I catch myself saying things sometimes while my mind wanders. One time I was driving with the windows open and thought back to this one time where this dude was being an asshole. I said, "fuck you, bitch." I guess I must have said it louder than I thought because the guy in the car next to me started staring at me hard. lol

HAHA! That was awkward as hell, but hilarious. Nothing against the dude, but he's a little too lispy for an anchor job anyway.
It's ND, we'll take just about anyone that will stand in front of a camera.

lol

I feel for the guy. 1st day jitters and he says something under his breath due to stress while his brain tries to process everything during a live show.

I catch myself saying things sometimes while my mind wanders. One time I was driving with the windows open and thought back to this one time where this dude was being an asshole. I said, "fuck you, bitch." I guess I must have said it louder than I thought because the guy in the car next to me started staring at me hard. lol
But you didn't say it on camera for your profession. That's the difference.

"I'm used to being from the East coast"

O rly tell me more

The anchor ain't nothing to write home about either

I love nervous errors like that. We've all done it. Just most of us don't do it on live tv.

"Let me tell you how you feeling tonight?"

Back