My mother is dieing

This is my 3rd thread I made ever give or take. She doesn't have covid. But she has damn near full organ failure. Kidneys at 6 percent. 32 breaths a min when 16 is normal. Bp dropping and her hemoglobin aint olayin catch up.

Idk what to do. She is only 75 jever did drugs. I went what docs say do tje morphine route until I went to wash my face. I came back and a nurse plus a chaplan(sp) said she said that she didnt want to die.

Im going off of that decision but now I cant see her since she is in icu. She doesnt want to die alone but this might make that happen. Idk if i royallly fucked up.

Sending love your way sir, Im sorry that this is happening.
You're a good man, and it always sucks when awful shit happens to good people.

Big hugs brother.

She made it a long time but the battle was over on the 4th. I'm still coming to grips with it. I'm happy she is at peace but very angry that I wasn't able to be by her side when it happened. Got a call saying she's having problems breathing and the oxygen tank or whatever don't think it was intubation wasn't working and it was 20-30 mins. And during call nurse told the lady I was talking to her heart stopped. Just got her ashes earlier in the week waiting on urn. Just wanted to say thank you again to all of the kind words and if you can treat your parents out for a nice dinner or something just because. Thanks again Sherbros and Sherdettes.

Sorry for your loss mate.x

She made it a long time but the battle was over on the 4th. I'm still coming to grips with it. I'm happy she is at peace but very angry that I wasn't able to be by her side when it happened. Got a call saying she's having problems breathing and the oxygen tank or whatever don't think it was intubation wasn't working and it was 20-30 mins. And during call nurse told the lady I was talking to her heart stopped. Just got her ashes earlier in the week waiting on urn. Just wanted to say thank you again to all of the kind words and if you can treat your parents out for a nice dinner or something just because. Thanks again Sherbros and Sherdettes.

RIP.

I'm very sorry for your loss, man. My sincere condolances.

i'm very sorry to hear about your situation. unfortunately, we are all going to die at some point. we can all do something to help, but we're going to end up in the same situation. i think the best thing to do, is to enjoy life in the moment, and appreciate the healthy times we currently have.

Edit - wtf this post is from 2021.

Hope mom pulled through.

This is my 3rd thread I made ever give or take. She doesn't have covid. But she has damn near full organ failure. Kidneys at 6 percent. 32 breaths a min when 16 is normal. Bp dropping and her hemoglobin aint olayin catch up.

Idk what to do. She is only 75 jever did drugs. I went what docs say do tje morphine route until I went to wash my face. I came back and a nurse plus a chaplan(sp) said she said that she didnt want to die.

Im going off of that decision but now I cant see her since she is in icu. She doesnt want to die alone but this might make that happen. Idk if i royallly fucked up.

You are a good son, take care of your mom till then end, I know I will.

Sorry for your loss.

My grandma died right before Covid really took off so we all were able to be with her in the end.

Those responsible for implementing the rules that loved ones couldn’t be with people dying in the hospital need to be dragged through the street.

Back