My Old Street Grappling Short Vids together

Giger did a lot of bio mechanic stuff in the 70s

A close friend of my father's, who he'd known since their all-expenses paid vacation in Long Kesh, had a fantastic leg sleeve that combined elements of H.R. Giger's work and some Paul Booth-esque imagery. I don't think it was actually Booth's designs though as it'd have been before his time when that piece was done. It was part of what inspired me to eventually get such heavy coverage when I grew older.

@DanTheWolfman.com is that "star sweep" the same as the one in Renzo and Royler Gracie's book...?

A close friend of my father's, who he'd known since their all-expenses paid vacation in Long Kesh, had a fantastic leg sleeve that combined elements of H.R. Giger's work and some Paul Booth-esque imagery. I don't think it was actually Booth's designs though as it'd have been before his time when that piece was done. It was part of what inspired me to eventually get such heavy coverage when I grew older.

get him to add a wolfman tattot

@DanTheWolfman.com is that "star sweep" the same as the one in Renzo and Royler Gracie's book...?

Prob yes, I have seen Renzo and Anderson teach it before, and Saulo was big on teaching it often as well, and u see Xande hit modified versions in comps....

Can someone PLEASE make a gif of 3:48-3:54!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dan, its an honor to meet you, your double knee ride work is revolutionary, looking forward to your big break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back