My Prediction On The Future of Stipe Miocic's Title Reign

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello. Mystic Lockard back here. I has returned to spread my wisdom on yet another facet of MMA - Stipe Miocic's future, and for how much longer his championship reign will last for.

I predict that Stipe Miocic not only defeats Daniel Cormier at UFC 226, but has one more successful title reign after that, and then the third fight from now is the one that he loses his belt in. So two more successful title defenses before he loses, bringing his championship reign to an end in his 23rd MMA bout with five successful title defenses total under his belt.

Who does he beat after DC? And who does he lose to after that? I dunno, I can only speculate myself. I personally see it being Lesnar he defeats after Cormier and then Jon Jones he loses the belt to. But I'm less certain about those.

Either way, that's Mystic Lockard's take on it, feel free to bookmark this for future reference when I'm proven to be right. Also feel free to speculate on Stipe's future yourself - If he'll beat DC or not, and who could be the one to eventually bring Stipe down if he does.

He beats an HW on the planet right now.

0BVDX8g.gif

He has those attributes that are hard to see. Will, heart, unbreakable spirit etc. He will go far. I see him retiring without losing his belt.

Hello. Mystic Lockard back here. I has returned to spread my wisdom on yet another facet of MMA - Stipe Miocic's future, and for how much longer his championship reign will last for.

I predict that Stipe Miocic not only defeats Daniel Cormier at UFC 226, but has one more successful title reign after that, and then the third fight from now is the one that he loses his belt in. So two more successful title defenses before he loses, bringing his championship reign to an end in his 23rd MMA bout with five successful title defenses total under his belt.

Who does he beat after DC? And who does he lose to after that? I dunno, I can only speculate myself. I personally see it being Lesnar he defeats after Cormier and then Jon Jones he loses the belt to. But I'm less certain about those.

Either way, that's Mystic Lockard's take on it, feel free to bookmark this for future reference when I'm proven to be right. Also feel free to speculate on Stipe's future yourself - If he'll beat DC or not, and who could be the one to eventually bring Stipe down if he does.

it ends to dc. as much as I like both guys a lot. I see dc doing to stipc what he did to rumble grapple with stiipc and either fine a sub or get the 5 round decion.

He has those attributes that are hard to see. Will, heart, unbreakable spirit etc. He will go far. I see him retiring without losing his belt.

You're obviously Croatian,

I agree, he does have those attributes, and he also seems like a genuine nice guy, who just happens to be able to kick the shit out of probably anyone on the planet today.

Think he beats DC, Lesnar, Cain, Jones, Volkov, who else is left?

bones aint got shit for stipe.
their are weight classes for a reason

it ends to dc. as much as I like both guys a lot. I see dc doing to stipc what he did to rumble grapple with stiipc and either fine a sub or get the 5 round decion.
I think DC will be his hardest test, but Stipe will win, Rumble has no heart and is mentally weak plus his cardio sucks and his striking sucks as well, but he can hit hard, his wrestling is decent. Stipe is a different animal, he will be the best striker DC has ever faced and he can defend the takedown. I'm not saying no way DC can win this, he can, but it's an uphill battle, literally, and he ain't getting any younger

I think DC will be his hardest test, but Stipe will win, Rumble has no heart and is mentally weak plus his cardio sucks and his striking sucks as well, but he can hit hard, his wrestling is decent. Stipe is a different animal, he will be the best striker DC has ever faced and he can defend the takedown. I'm not saying no way DC can win this, he can, but it's an uphill battle, literally, and he ain't getting any younger

all fair points. I cant wait for it as a ride or die team dc member I roit for dc no matter what.

Who does he lose it to? That's the real mystic prediction.

all fair points. I cant wait for it as a ride or die team dc member I roit for dc no matter what.
Honestly, I always root for dc as well, i just like like the guy, i was devastated after the 2nd Jones fight. I'll be happy and sad no matter who wins this fight, cause i like both guys, but i just seeing it going Stipe's way

Honestly, I always root for dc as well, i just like like the guy, i was devastated after the 2nd Jones fight. I'll be happy and sad no matter who wins this fight, cause i like both guys, but i just seeing it going Stipe's way

just hate all the hot air about brock lesner 2. until he deals with usada it a waste of time

TS are you swaggerjacking MysticUL’s shtick?

just hate all the hot air about brock lesner 2. until he deals with usada it a waste of time
Yeah, i don't think he's mentally strong enough or skilled enough to fight without the sauce, either he's not coming back or some people are getting paid off, even if he does return, he shouldn't get an immediate title shot.

Well if we're going all mystic here, I'll spin a theory...

Miocic's record in the UFC started out with a pattern of winning three fights then losing the next. By the laws of that pattern he should have lost to Overeem...but with so many people saying "he nearly did", maybe that was enough to keep it going. That means he wins the next three after that...so JDS (check), Ngannou (check), and DC. The fight after that is the danger point.

But we're talking about the guy who broke the Cleveland curse AND the UFC Heavyweight curse. Someone with enough mystic mojo to do that may be impervious to all our crystal-gazing.

I see him losing to DC. So his next fight is the last one as Champion for now.
Can see him getting the title again.

Back