Montreal Fight League 16

img_2188-jpg.709953

Here's my last two fights (1-0-1)

Wish me luck sherbros. I keep you all in my heart while bangin'

Attachments

• IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
Good luck mate. Take the checkered shirt off his back!!!!

Montreal Fight League 16

img_2188-jpg.709953

Here's my last two fights (1-0-1)

Wish me luck sherbros. I keep you all in my heart while bangin'

good luck dude, stay safe
Will check back to see how it went
Sherdog love

Oosa. Good luck.

You've achieved what many Sherbros never will. Most of whom will never train, let alone fight.

Once you hit 3 fights anyway, you get that confidence to keep riding the roller coaster.
I fought 14 years ago. Things were different then holy shit.

Stay amateur as long as you can for all thr experience. We need more MMA amateur fights!!! Good luck.

Oss!

I've never fought and not trained so fair play! Hats off!

How did you start?

I'm back in England in a few months and hoping to get my health up, start swimming and was looking into getting into sports. Thinking wrestling or/and boxing.

Are you allowed to knee in amateur MMA? I watched a clip of you vs the guy with long hair and there was a bit where you were in a clinch and thought you would knee him to the face but it didn't happen. Understand you are the one in the fight and the angle is different but if I was fighting I would look to do one as they are brutal but yeah, didn't happen so was wondering if it was legal to do so?

I've never fought and not trained so fair play! Hats off!

How did you start?

I'm back in England in a few months and hoping to get my health up, start swimming and was looking into getting into sports. Thinking wrestling or/and boxing.

Are you allowed to knee in amateur MMA? I watched a clip of you vs the guy with long hair and there was a bit where you were in a clinch and thought you would knee him to the face but it didn't happen. Understand you are the one in the fight and the angle is different but if I was fighting I would look to do one as they are brutal but yeah, didn't happen so was wondering if it was legal to do so?

Knees to the head are illegal in amateur and I wish I was allowed. I've been doing Muay Thai for quite a while and I've trained knees a ton. I would have dipped his head and knee'd him instead of trying to do the predictable body and leg knees.

The local MMA coach has been hitting up my DM's for a few years trying to get me to fight for his team. I took a fight in April, another in August, and now another in Jan. I wanted 3 in less than a years time, will probably get 4 total before next April.

Fuckin Canada, even their fight posters look polite as fuck

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Now this is how a MMA fighter on the smaller circuits uses social media to build up a following and a name for himself, along with winning. Keep up the good advertising of yourself and good luck in your MMA journey.

Good luck my friend. Knock that smile off hipster lumberjack.

Back