My Thoughts on Rape

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It’s bad. It’s really, really bad.

But...

I will get precisely as worked up about each rape that occurs in Europe as I will about each rape that occurs in the US (every 98 seconds).

(Maybe even less worked up because, you know, America first)

...And I deeply resent how a certain segment of the media (and the populace that parrots said media) uses sensationalistic accounts of rape as a way of discrediting liberal policies that have NOTHING to do with open borders.

Last edited:
OP, it's typical Right Wing propaganda.
img0161.jpg

George Wallace used this pic of what appears to be black naked boys around what appears to be a white naked girl ,to get people fearful of their daughter getting with a black guy...anything to win an election.

They have been using this "Rape/Sex" crap for a long ass time to make people fear.

It has nothing to do with rape....they don't want white girls to get with a black/muslim guy and "dilute" their "blood".

Cackled when I saw the thread title. Agreed that it's ridiculous to make a thread for every crime in order to push an agenda.

And then we told them... Diversity is strength!

Bro you just scared that white chicks are going to get railed by blacks/muslims/Latinos/Asians.

It's the free market bro...Don't be afraid of competition.

It’s bad. It’s really, really bad.

But...

I will get precisely as worked up about each rape that occurs in Europe as I will about each rape that occurs in the US (every 98 seconds).

(Maybe even less worked up because, you know, America first)

...And I deeply resent how a certain segment of the media (and the populace that parrots said media) uses sensationalistic accounts of rape as a way of discrediting liberal policies that have NOTHING to do with open borders.

If we do away with those liberal polices regarding open borders we can prevent many rapes from happening. That means you have more time to be happy in between all the rapes that will occur

Kapeesh?

Bro you just scared that white chicks are going to get railed by blacks/muslims/Latinos/Asians.

It's the free market bro...Don't be afraid of competition.

Bro, you're seriously fucked up. Like the TS and all the other progressives on here.

I don't know how you're not noticing it. The brainwashing is so strong and effective.

Bro, you're seriously fucked up. Like the TS and all the other progressives on here.

I don't know how you're not noticing it. The brainwashing is so strong and effective.
How em I fucked up? It's obvious the underlying problem here.......White people are afraid of their White Chicks getting railed by Blacks/Asians/Muslims/Latinos...It's obvious as fuck...You people are so racist.

And Im talking specifically about White Girls, because I don't hear much problems about a White guy railing a Latina/Asian/Blacks....but if it's a white girl, holyshit do you people flip out lolololol...Specially a White girl with a black guy.

You're fucked up because you can't stand to see a white girl with a black/muslim/latino/asian.

How em I fucked up? It's obvious the underlying problem here.......White people are afraid of their White Chicks getting railed by Blacks/Asians/Muslims/Latinos...It's obvious as fuck...You people are so racist.

And Im talking specifically about White Girls, because I don't hear much problems about a White guy railing a Latina/Asian/Blacks....but if it's a white girl, holyshit do you people flip out lolololol...Specially a White girl with a black guy.

You're fucked up because you can't stand to see a white girl with a black/muslim/latino/asian.

I have to agree that iq levels are drastically dropping and that this is why posts like the one I quoted are being produced.

Last edited:
I have to agree that iq levels are drastically dropping and that this is why posts like the one I quoted are being produced.

Let me guess...IQ levels are dropping because White women are getting railed in record numbers by Blacks/Muslims/Latinos? Is that why?

At least be honest in what you're trying to say you racist POS.

Cackled when I saw the thread title. Agreed that it's ridiculous to make a thread for every crime in order to push an agenda.
Right. And now let's discuss mass shootings and gun control.

Everyday progress intensifies.

Now that's power and control.

Right. And now let's discuss mass shootings and gun control.
I guessed somebody would be dumb enough to try to put a rape in Europe on the level of a mass shooting, but I didn't expect it to be you. You're slipping hard.

I guessed somebody would be dumb enough to try to put a rape in Europe on the level of a mass shooting, but I didn't expect it to be you. You're slipping hard.
You said single crimes vs an agenda.
Where is the Fawlty-approved limit? 1 casualty? 2? 10?

Back