My TOP 20 Pro Wrestlers of All Time. Thoughts.

DoocieOnU

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Top 20 Pro Wrestlers All Time.
1Hulk Hogan
2Stone Cold Steve Austin
3Rick Flair
4Sting
5The Rock
6Undertaker
7Antonio Inoki
8Shawn Michaels
9Kurt Angle
10Brett Hart
11Andre the Giant
12Rey Mystrio
13Macho Man Randy Savage
14John Cena
15Bill Goldberg
16Booker T
17AJ Styles
18Chris Benoit
19Kane
20Mick Foley

What's your thoughts on my list? Any wrestler you think didn't make the list?

There is all these WWF/E guys, a few WCW, and INOKI???

According to Bill Eadie, Stone Cold is solidly one of the top 12 babyfaces of all time.

Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Bret Hart, Goldberg, John Cena, Booker T, Stone Cold, Triple H, Mick Foley, Jericho, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash.

Probably missing a lot. 1995-2000 WCW was the best era of Wrestling for me.

It's too difficult to do a list like this because wrestling has evolved/changed so much over nearly 100 years its been around.

Lou Thesz is easily more important and better than Kane, but most people haven't seen a Thesz match and his style was just different. Out of people from his era, he is more watchable because he is less slow paced than others from his era. You can find some of his matches on youtube.

It's too difficult to do a list like this because wrestling has evolved/changed so much over nearly 100 years its been around.

Lou Thesz is easily more important and better than Kane, but most people haven't seen a Thesz match and his style was just different. Out of people from his era, he is more watchable because he is less slow paced than others from his era. You can find some of his matches on youtube.
Yeah but only one guy slammed Andre the Giant in front of 93,000 people in the Pontiac Silverdome.

The way OP titled the thread makes it seem like a personal top 20. If you haven't seen a Lou Thesz match, then Lou Thesz obviously wouldn't be on a personal top 20, meanwhile Kane might be.

Bret Hart
Hollywood Hogan
Stone Cold
Kurt Angle (imo best in ring performer ever)
Rock
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Ric Flair
Undertaker
Kane
Raven (ECW/WCW)

I know I'll get a ton of flak for Raven, but you have to understand I was about 15 in late 90s and grunge /Nirvana had a huge effect on me like so many angsty teens at the time. His WCW theme was so 90s .

Honestly that's really it.

I like some guys listed, and others I don’t like.

I'm no expert, but I took a shot at doing a Top 50.

AJ Styles
Andre The Giant
Antonio Inoki
Argentina Rocca
Bill Longson
Bret Hart
Brock Lesnar
Bruno Sammartino
Bryan Danielson
Buddy Rogers

Chigusa Nagayo
Chris Jericho
Dory Funk, Jr.
Dusty Rhodes
Ed "Strangler" Lewis
El Santo
Frank Gotch
Giant Baba
Gorgeous George
Harley Race

Hiroshi Tanahashi
Hulk Hogan
Jack Brisco
Jaguar Yokota
Jim Londos
Joe Stecher
John Cena
Jushin "Thunder" Liger
Kazuchika Okada
Keiji Muto

Kenny Omega
Kenta Kobashi
Kurt Angle
Lou Thesz
Manami Toyota
Mildred Burke
Mitsuharu Misawa
Randy Savage
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair

Rikidozan
Roddy Piper
Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin
Terry Funk
The Road Warriors
The Rock
The Undertaker
Toshiaki Kawada
Triple H

Last edited:
- I like Goldberg. But would never put him in a top 1000 wrestlers list.

Back