my wife complains I snore and wants to sleep separately

sorry to tell you dude but she is going to have to get fucking used to it! because its either that or separate beds... thousand and I mean THOUSANDS of married wives have gotten used to their husbands snoring... humans can get used to the most incredible things so snoring is really not a big deal...but if your wife is spoiled and you have gotten her used to always get her way then sorry but you are fucked!

I sleep on the couch all the time sometimes because I get off late and don't want to wake her sometimes I just fall asleep there sometimes I just want to sleep by myself. Not a big deal

So I have my own man-cave in the basement and bedroom. Very nice down there. She said I snore too loud and she can't sleep, though we want to sleep together.

How do we fix the problem?

I’m actually curious about your married life.

I am single at this time and dating a few women.

1. How old are you and your wife?

2. Are you still in good shape? Is your wife still a hottie? What do you look like?

3. Do you have kids?

Do a sleep study. I got a mouth piece that keeps my tongue from falling back obstructing my airway. Have a few friends who have CPAPs and they swear they changed their life.

I’m actually curious about your married life.

I am single at this time and dating a few women.

1. How old are you and your wife?

2. Are you still in good shape? Is your wife still a hottie? What do you look like?

3. Do you have kids?

1. We got married at 30.

2. I go to the gym 5 days a week, bodybuild and teach MMA. so yeah.

3. 2 kids.

If you fuck her good she should be the one passsd out and snoring hard.

sorry to tell you dude but she is going to have to get fucking used to it! because its either that or separate beds.

I asked her to get used to it. She said: "I already had to get used to your balding and yellow teeth. That should be enough."

My wife puts in soft, orange ear plugs on nights I go out with the guys because she knows it’s going to be brutal.

You’ll snore less if you lose weight, drink less, aren’t a smoker, sleep on your side, use Netti Pot, etc.

There are many solutions, but it sounds like you’re both too lazy to look them up or she doesn’t want to be around you. Or both.

I have a deviated septum and my snoring is atrocious. Not a smoker. Not a drinker any longer, sleep on my side and I'm not a slob. I've used a netti and I still have issues. Thinking of getting a mouth piece. Suggestions?

I asked her to get used to it. She said: "I already had to get used to your balding and yellow teeth. That should be enough."
dude I dont know if you are trolling at this point man...but if she really says that, thats fucked up man... Im sure your wife has a lot of other qualities man but my wife not in a million years would ever say something like that

dude I dont know if you are trolling at this point man...but if she really says that, thats fucked up man... Im sure your wife has a lot of other qualities man but my wife not in a million years would ever say something like that

I think she was joking. I diss her all the time too, sign of a healthy relationship. The point is working things out together because there is no I in Team. It gets even harder once we had kids. Have to be more diligent in our relationship. This snoring issue doesn't help man. Trust me.

So I have my own man-cave in the basement and bedroom. Very nice down there. She said I snore too loud and she can't sleep, though we want to sleep together.

How do we fix the problem?
Tell her to get a night job as a Wawa cashier or a stripper so you guys have different sleep schedules

Didn't read all replies, so I may be repeating something.

First thing to try are those Breathright strips, or something similar. They help a lot of people. If that doesn't work, go to a ENT Dr and find out if you have a nose problem. Though I'll mention that I had a turbinectomy 2 years ago and I still snore. And the recovery for that surgery if fucking AWFUL. Not painful, but breathing through your mouth for a week or more sucks, and I won't even get into the drainage...
Sleep apnea is another possibility.

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

200.gif

Back