Nacho CTE

at first i thought he got hit with a zap from all the coins

Old man might have caught a body.

I was not expecting that.

Man what a life-like pinata, i thought it was real for a second, but ol' man at the end busted it and all the change came out.

Wtf did he hit him with? It looked like he cracked his skull before it even touched the ground.

at first i thought he got hit with a zap from all the coins

There was a short period of time when I remember hearing kids threaten with, "I'll turn you into money." I thought it was a prostitution reference, but I learned it referred to video game villains becoming coins.

These kids were small so I was relieved.

if they have a little money they use pennies.

if they're poor the sock would be filled with sand or dirt.

the zap, that is

Wtf did he hit him with? It looked like he cracked his skull before it even touched the ground.

It looks like a chair.

I've seen this done in movies and TV all the time but never in real life. Just destroyed that dude. The other side of his head probably has a huge gash.

It looks like a chair.

I've seen this done in movies and TV all the time but never in real life. Just destroyed that dude. The other side of his head probably has a huge gash.
I saw my roommate hit a juiced up cokehead with a chair once. It did nothing. Luckily, my roommate ducked out of there before the guy even knew what was happening.

I saw my roommate hit a juiced up cokehead with a chair once. It did nothing. Luckily, my roommate ducked out of there before the guy even knew what was happening.

Damn.

Chairs are kinda shaped weird so I guess it depends what part lands on you but if you get an edge or a side with all the weight on it, you're gonna get fucked up. Most chairs are gonna be 20lbs+

Damn.

Chairs are kinda shaped weird so I guess it depends what part lands on you but if you get an edge or a side with all the weight on it, you're gonna get fucked up. Most chairs are gonna be 20lbs+
My roommate was the type of idiot who could fuck up anything. Case in point, not knocking a guy out when hitting him with a chair, while the guy had his back turned.

If she was recording all of that, why the fuck did she stop once Sonic lost all his coins?

Back