Naked gunman kills three in Nashville Waffle House

When the background checks started I said they should set up a license to own guns instead. That license could be revoked with mental illness or criminal activity so they can't purchase firearms.

Illinois already has a requirement for a gun license. You can't possess arms or even buy ammo.

illinois-foid-card.jpg

Got eeem, now feed him into an industrial shredder, feet first, an inch every 10 seconds.

"I'm thinking of the other victims, the ones who have passed," he said. "I hope people are just as concerned about them as they are about me."

That dude is a badass. Free waffles for life!

Is psychos father going to get charged with anything?

Like what? Did the courts relinquish custody of the firearms to the dad or son? Seems strange property would get released to a third party. If it was and he knew his son was prohibited then hopefully there's a charge to be made.

seriously, why do we have so many psychos in the US?

I know man!

Im sure the widespread access to firearms, lack of universal mental and physical health care, wealth inequality and rampant poverty have nothing to do with it!!!!

Is this a gun problem or White Supremacy problem?

I posted a thread a about a black homeless man stabbing a white father to death in a restaurant and it got moved to the dump. Sherdog mods are not part of the white supremacy movement.

Apparently this is the same guy who jumped the White House fence and yelled that he wanted to kill Trump:

Waffle House gunman who is at large with 'TWO GUNS' killed four with an AR-15 that was confiscated by the FBI during in July when he tried to jump White House fence and 'kill Donald Trump'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5645015/Waffle-House-gunman-run-TWO-guns-killing-four.html
There doesn't seem to be any reason to believe he was there to attack Trump. Are you just making that up?

Thread about a guy in Canada running over people = 33 pages+

Thread about a mass shooting in America in which a guy ENGAGED AND DISARMED AN AR-WIELDING ATTACKER = 9 pages and already dying off.

Either there are way more Canadians in here than I thought, or the people of the WR have a very strange leaning.

Thread about a mass shooting in America in which a guy ENGAGED AND DISARMED AN AR-WIELDING ATTACKER = 9 pages and already dying off.

Either there are way more Canadians in here than I thought, or the people of the WR have a very strange leaning.
There was a chance that the van guy might have been a Muslim! Thats the most important thing around here.

Any word on possible motive from a non conspiracy source?

Yeah that's wild. Don't know what else to say but holy shit, and well done by that man. That's some top level heroic shit.

We aren't talking all that much about one aspect that I thought would catch a lot of attention- that even after the Secret Service intervened with this guy, he still managed to keep his guns. That's nuts. But the FBI couldn't legally take them, apparently. That shouldn't be acceptable to anyone.

First reply.....Trump related. Hahahhahaha
He lives in y'alls head...rent free as the kids say.

This kid is from a town called Morton Illinois have a cousin that lives out there..I don't know how big Morton is...she's only a couple years older than him... Six Degrees of Separation.

RIP to the victims. Sucks for their families.

Bring back public executions...put the fear back into these little bastards.
He lives in everyone's head because he can't stop rustle-tweeting every 15 min.

The point remains and was salient as it was contemporary to the goings on of the world...if you wrote a fiction book people would say it was silly and ridiculous if Sean Hannity turned out to be the 3rd client, similarly if an event took place regarding a naked shooter at a waffle house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back