Namajunas was out for a year due to spinal stenosis...

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I hope that slam didn't do serious damage :eek:.

Rose =

tenor.gif

Spinal :)

I think she was temporarily paralyzed and I think her neck is really hurt. She wasn't unconscious, you can tell by her hand going up for defense and taking her mouth piece out by herself immediately after the stoppage. However, if you look at her legs, they were doing some strange involuntary twitching.

It sucks, because it pinches nerves and zaps strength. That kind of slam doesn't do it well.

Too bad, she far far far outclassed the little woman who looked like she is on steroids.

I was flabbergasted commentary and everyone were celebrating while Rose was laying there motionless, possibly with a neck injury.

One of the most shocking and brutal things I've seen in MMA for a while. It looked real trashy.

That's horrible, hopefully she makes a proper rocovery.

I was flabbergasted commentary and everyone were celebrating while Rose was laying there motionless, possibly with a neck injury.

One of the most shocking and brutal things I've seen in MMA for a while. It looked real trashy.

Fight game bro.

it was really funny to see an illegal piledriver be used to win a fight and then the fighter who did it admit to it after and still nothing happens LMAO

it was really funny to see an illegal piledriver be used to win a fight and then the fighter who did it admit to it after and still nothing happens LMAO

Nickname Piledriver. It's fitting.

You got many problems but the first one is that you use a word like flabbergasted. Of course you wouldn't be able to handle this kind of event.

I’m sure getting rammed into the headboard every night since she was 14 by Pat Barry does more damage than that slam.

I hope she is forever broken and never comes back. Used to root for her but she is such a whiney little pouter. I really don’t want to see her fight ever again.

You are a moron.

It is legal if the person has a submission applied. It was up to Rose to release it and protect herself. She didn't and got stopped.

Back