Name 5 men that Amanda could beat realistically

She beats no male fighter unless she is trained in something they are not, untrained sherdog posters, yeah she kicks the fuck out of us with ease, and your mommas.

From what we saw last night, she could definitely beat Petr Yan.
Sorry for speaking the hard truth out loud.

There might be some lower level 125ers in the ufc she can beat. Seriously. Her striking is legit and she is only getting better.

So I'm pretty positive Nunes would beat the Male Bantomweight Champion and certainly the flyweight.

Turn the volume up and listen to how hard her shots are. It's legit scary, and I'm a 200 pound dude who works out at Planet Fitness. I'm 99% positive she would send me to the hospital.

She might be able to beat Zarrukh Adashev perhaps?

She's Brazilian
SphericalQuarrelsomeHorsefly-max-1mb.gif

Any local fighter with a winning record would beat her easy. There is not a man in the ufc she could stay conscious with for more than 90 seconds.
My gym had a (at the time) #4 ranked ufc 135lb woman come in and train, she got easily tapped by a shitty blue belt with no weight advantage, then shut it down with rolling with guys. I would never have tapped her out of respect, and was genuinely embarrassed about the entire situation. But the fact is there is a big genetic advantage to a biological male in combat sports.

This is only going to happen in Japan

Joe Rogan, Jon Anik, Ariel Hielwani, Luke Thomas and Andy Wang

Yes please.

This bullshit of her beating male fighters needs to stop ASAP.

People need to learn the good ol fashion way.

Adam sandler maculley culkin joe pesci elon musk kevin hart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back