Name a bigger robbery than GSP vs Hendricks?

At best by your own admission you have it a draw. GSP leaving with a country ass whipping and the belt was ridiculous
At Best for Johnny it was a draw. In reality Hendricks won 2 rounds and lost 3. He claims he cruised at 70% in the 5th. Reality is GSP utterly dominated him in the 5th. So he couldn't have been that beat up now could he.

FYI Johnny never won much after USADA and barely could make weight. GSP won the MW title.

Reyes Vs Jones was a "bigger" robbery in that Reyes had 3 clear cut rounds.

GDP Vs Hendricks Round 1 was at least debatable.

Neither were even close now, and then it would have been insane.
Calling for 10-8s in rounds where gsp wasn't even dropped, saying he was "almost finished"

{<huh}

People get really emotional about this figbht and throw scoring out the window. Hendricks did more damage in the rounds he won sure, but there were no 10-8s

I wanted Hendricks to win but I remember it thinking it wasn't the worst. Diaz vs Condit ,way worse

Canadians not admitting GSP got a gift cause he is the cash cow.

I can't think of 1 bigger robbery. Diego Sanchez vs Rob Pearson.

Lyoto vs Shogun 1 to keep on title fights, Hendricks vs GSP was really close.

Yes, and also the johnny-come-latelies might not appreciate that the scoring criteria were quite different in 2013.

GSP won "fair and square" as he would say, and Hendricks was probably juiced to the gills.
That was part of why GSP walked away after that fight. He was pissed off that the UFC was doing such a shitty job of keeping the sport clean.

Canadians not admitting GSP got a gift cause he is the cash cow..

Were you raised by a television set?

UFC manipulated the government, but they couldn't figure out Georges was retiring, despite it being a hot topic going into that fight?

UFC would be in position to make much more money, if GSP put Hendricks over clean.

All the cash was in the bank before the decision was dropped.

If Hendricks actually hired cornerman and coaches instead of cheerleaders that night to work his corner he might have won rounds 3 and 5 and the fight...

Bj-Gsp 1 was the biggest robbery in the history of the sport.
Sherk-Dunham was a terrible decision

Back