Tyron Woodley
Kelvin Gastelum
Max Holloway
Jose Aldo
Israel Adesanya
I'm triggered asf.

Esplain yourself young man.

Screen-Shot-2016-08-15-at-6.53.04-AM-300x218.png

All of the ones who lost after being hyped up.

GSP (Never fought the right kind of opponent)
Both Diaz bros (Not top 3 talent like nuthuggers claim)
Moussasi (Lost meaningful fights, best wins are shot Weidman, and bellator ww champ)

Right now I think Askren is overrated as well, but time will tell

Jon Jones. Brock would wrestle fuck him into oblivion.

McGregor. He's fun to watch but there's a reason why his career halted at 155 and it ain't big numbers ($), it's big opponents

It has got to be Ortega. You'd swear the sun shines out of the guy's ass after reading this forum for 5 minutes. Thankfully the absurdity has died down a bit now that Max used him for a heavybag.

Mike Perry
Anthony Smith
Frances Ngannou

GSP without a doubt

Faced nothing but LWs and one-dimensional fighters

Hendricks went 70% on him and still smashed his face

I think johnny walker and dominick reyes are good but they are way over hyped because people are desperate to see someone beat jones.
this... both are vert talented but stand little to no chance against JJ or DC at this point. Both could hold there own agsinst gus tho

Fedor, anyone who fought for PRIDE FC, Khabib, Rory, GSP, AS, Jacare, Mousasi, Glover, DC, Rumble, Cain.

If you think casuals speaks for most of sherdog sure Conor tops the list, seems that most of us are on the same page with Conor though and his fans IME have been solidly in the minority. Same with the Diaz's, feel like most people know they aren't superstars for fighting reasons.

GSP - please people stop saying that he could hypothetically beat any and every current fighter.
Nate - beat a featherweight on short notice at welterweight
Frankie Edgar - just nah
Israel Adesanya - this one has a chance to change my mind but at the moment he's being way overhyped, the way the UFC drools over him makes me feel like i'm watching an american football game.

* I'm seeing alot of posts just mentioning unpopular fighters.. fighters like colby and conor are constantly trashed on these forums so how can they be overrated?

Conor is the most overrated in history. Good fighter but protected by favorable matchups. We see what happens when he fights wrestlers. Chad would have beat him back than with a full camp

GSP (Never fought the right kind of opponent)
Both Diaz bros (Not top 3 talent like nuthuggers claim)
Moussasi (Lost meaningful fights, best wins are shot Weidman, and bellator ww champ)

Right now I think Askren is overrated as well, but time will tell
Or jacare for moo sauce eeee

Jonny Bones isn't overrated, but his "strength of schedule" sure as fuck is.

Too many goobers confusing level of celebrity for level of fighting ability and failing to recognize that LHW was a shallow talent pool as far back as Forest winning the belt.

Back