Name one way Oliveira beats Gaethje

"You claim he is an underdog because he "stole" the hype from DP"
Where did I say that, I give you how many hours you want, explain this single quote and I'll admit you're right, where did I say that Oliveira is the UNDERDOG because he stole hype from DP. Give me the direct quote, not your words.
Seems like you really don't want to address that, why are you running away from this specific point?

Dude you created this thread and people are answering your questions, explaining their points. You ignore all of them to just argue about some stupid stuff like ‘but I didn’t say, show me where did I say’ WTF ?

You here to discuss Justin vs Charles or to prove @Shaddows that he wrote something wrong about you ? If it’s the latter, you can have a private discussion with him.

Meanwhile please tell us what are you saying, what’s your point ? Instead of having a useless argument about what somebody wrote said or understood.

You don’t understand why Charles is the favorite ? Because he’s better than Justin in all areas except maybe punching power.

Gaethje needs to take a page out of Chandler's playbook. Chandler is also a wrestler, not really a BJJ guy either, but he was able to somehow escape from Oliveira having back control in the first round. Gaethje might be able to do that once or twice.

The thing about Oliveira's grappling is his technique and ability to find openings. But as Dustin put it, Oliveira "is not crazy strong."
Chandler seems to have great sub defense. The way he twisted out while holding on to Olivera's arm to create a scramble once he found a small opening was nice. Plus the jumping backwards was also a good move, slamming all his weight into Olivera. Gaethje would benefit from that style of defensive grappling. He was to expect Olivera will have control of his back multiple times in the fight.

How about 3? If Oliveira doesn’t tko him he’ll submit him or win a decision.

RNC most likely. Perhaps an arm bar or guillotine.

Chucky has got pretty damn elite BJJ for an MMA guy it’s very possible he can submit someone.

ME:"Oliveira being the FAVORITE just shows how odds..."(Thread literally starts with me saying Oliveira is the favorite IN THE BETTING ODDS)
YOU:"You claim he is an underdog because he "stole" the hype from DP???" (notice how I didn't say he was the underdog because he stole hype, YOU made that up)
ME: "I said Oliveira is the FAVORITE in the odds because he stole the hype from DP, just like DP stole from Conor." (notice how I'm saying he's the FAVORITE IN THE BETTING ODDS)
YOU: "so you are saying he is not the favorite over Justin?" (notice how you're some special kind of stupid)
all direct quotes.
AND you STILL haven't explained this quote: "You claim he is an underdog because he "stole" the hype from DP"
show specifically where I said Oliveira is an UNDERDOG(OPPOSITE OF FAVORITE) BECAUSE HE STOLE HYPE FROM DP
@TheHabitualLineStepper I take that away from you, you're not the dumbest in this forum, @Shaddows is the lowest IQ person I've ever seen here

Have you worked out the difference between a title win and a title defense yet, you dumb cunt? Lmao

ImpressiveDearGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

Have you worked out the difference between a title win and a title defense yet, you dumb cunt? Lmao
help @Shaddows out he really can't find where I claimed this "You claim he is an underdog because he "stole" the hype from DP"
dude took the title of dumbest poster from you, you gotta help him out, he has been trying for hours and as you know 2 heads think better than one even if your heads are pretty small it still counts, give him you energy

Dude you created this thread and people are answering your questions, explaining their points. You ignore all of them to just argue about some stupid stuff like ‘but I didn’t say, show me where did I say’ WTF ?

You here to discuss Justin vs Charles or to prove @Shaddows that he wrote something wrong about you ? If it’s the latter, you can have a private discussion with him.

Meanwhile please tell us what are you saying, what’s your point ? Instead of having a useless argument about what somebody wrote said or understood.

You don’t understand why Charles is the favorite ? Because he’s better than Justin in all areas except maybe punching power.
you're willing to help him out? Find where I said this " You claim he is an underdog because he "stole" the hype from DP"
@Shaddows still hasn't found it he might need your help

Oliveira being the favorite just shows how odds are based too much on hype. I knew Oliveira had a better chance against Dustin than the odds where showing, but because Dustin beat CONOR, all the casuals jump in "brooo there's no way Oliveira beat him wooooww that's a big upset."
I just saw an interview with a guy who went on Joe Rogan and he was telling that he bet on Dustin because there was just no way he would lose to a guy he doesn't even know after beating MCGREGOR.
<30>
Now Oliveira has beaten Dustin and stole the hype, yet based on that fight it's pretty clear that Oliveira isn't the favorite against Gaethje.
Yes, Oliveira has good ground game and Gaethje has shown a weak ground game, but how does Oliveira take him down? He couldn't even take down Dustin, had to rely on a omoplata and standing RNC.
He can't strike with Gaethje either, and judging from the fight with Dustin there are good odds that he might just get knocked out early since Gaethje hits harder and Oliveira is hittable.
"Broooo he doesn't need to take him down just standing RNC XDD"
If you think that's a reliable way to win why are people even working on their wrestling, more than anything Dustin was exhausted after that 2nd round.
I just know people are going to call me hater because that's what you braindead virgins do to anyone who shows critical thinking. I like Oliveira, I just don't see many paths to victory.
Bro, you got roasted this whole thread, lmao
To add some of what you call "critical thinking" though, chandler, poirier, and gaethje are considered his 3 toughest matchups in the division, and he's already passed 2 of those. Saying he'll beat Gaethje also is not a reach at this point. Specifically, Gaethje and Chandler are damn near identical fighters. Gaethje is a little more durable and technical, but Chandler is the better wrestler and more explosive fighter. Gaethje is, imo, his toughest matchup in the division, but he'll still have to be razor sharp and fight a perfect technical game to ensure victory.

help @Shaddows out he really can't find where I claimed this "You claim he is an underdog because he "stole" the hype from DP"
dude took the title of dumbest poster from you, you gotta help him out, he has been trying for hours and as you know 2 heads think better than one even if your heads are pretty small it still counts, give him you energy
So no, then lol You'll get it one day, buddy.

Here's a clue, one's when you win a title, the others when you defend a title.

Another clue, these two things are not the same.

I wasn’t particularly sold of Oli going into his last fight, but at this point he’s stopped Chandler and Dustin and dominated Tony, all in a row. I think it would be foolish to count him out.

Yeah at this point I got it, he’s trolling. Bye bye.
So no, then lol You'll get it one day, buddy.

Here's a clue, one's when you win a title, the others when you defend a title.

Another clue, these two things are not the same.
@Shaddows bro not even these 2 could help you out man, they literally tried and couldn't find the quote then just straight up quit you're a lost cause man

Back