Name this ex-ufc fighter

illmatic 24

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I need a little help, I can't remember his name. He was cut maybe a year + ago. He came on with a ton of hype behind him for his striking. I think he had really unorthodox footwork or something? He was larger, maybe middleweight or light heavy. He ended up having poor fight iq and ground game and lost a few gimme's and cut. Anyone?

Did he have the pigmentation advantage? A little more descriptors would help.

I need a little help, I can't remember his name. He was cut maybe a year + ago. He came on with a ton of hype behind him for his striking. I think he had really unorthodox footwork or something? He was larger, maybe middleweight or light heavy. He ended up having poor fight iq and ground game and lost a few gimme's and cut. Anyone?

Was he white, older, like late 30s and did well against a younger guy? I believe he won the fight as well.

I remember a light heavyweight fighter like that. He was quite basic but creative and outstruck this one dude on the feet it was nice. But he took a lot of damage as well.

All the guys watching the fight here on the forums were impressed and had a warm feeling in their heart seeing him try.

This guy I believe was like 36 years old, started MMA late....

I managed to find it via google. I'll give you guys a hint. I was wrong about a heavier weight class. Mohawk.

a13d949c622ca1a372f5e27053a6e6e4--badass-quotes-salamanca.jpg

Johnny Hendricks

The "new Anderson Silva", the TUF kid... ehm... whatever his name was?

Edit: Justin Lawrence

Back