Name Your 3 Least Favorite Fighters

holly holm
michelle waterson
Kaitlyn chookigan

if you're a woman fighter constantly getting prime card spots at least be courteous enough to be a Brazillian lesbian so you're at least kinda entertaining

1. Conor - trash human trash fans
2. Jones -beat all my favs, trash human
3. Israel - don’t want him being better than Anderson

Conor
Khabib
Yan

Note: this doesn't mean I don't respect that all 3 are some of the better fighters to fight in UFC, I just don't like them for their antics.

Hermes Franca, War Machine, Joe Son

Also this thread confirms my vote of Conor in the recent poll of who the most hated fighter is on here.

Paddy
Paddy
Paddy

I’m from the UK but I can’t help it

Ronda Rousey
Hector Lombard
Rousimar Palhares

they'll do for starters.

1. Jon Jones (sociopathic tendencies and clearly an egomaniac, and in the cage he's fighting dirty but the ref never cares. On top of it all, a fake record that should have at least 3 more losses gets him these big fights now that just isn't deserved one bit. Nobody comes close, and then I'm still a known Conor hater on here.)

2. Conor McGregor (mostly for his fragile and attention craving personality, as an example dude really gave 'Nouveau Rich' a face. And his annoying fanboys make it worse. But to be fair, after being TKO'd and then breaking his leg vs "Pea head" it's impressive if he still comes back and wants to get in there. He's a good striker.)

3. Colby Covington (a fake person who ducks legit elite fighters, never in it for the challenge after the 5 straight decision wins got him a title shot. Just an overall annoying and entitled person.)

aljomain sterling - feigned injury to get a championship by dq (i.e., cheating) in a fight he was handily losing. only fighter ever to get a belt that way. acted like a smug prick afterward. boring, grappling-heavy style that shares many similarities with “lay-n-pray.” not active, spends lots of time on the shelf due to injury. oversensitive, emotional “woke” personality. looks like an eraser with his hi-top fade. manlet. just not much to like about this guy.

francis nngganno - very limited, sloppy fighter that relies on strength and power. seems like an okay guy, but his hype train was obnoxious. he’s a reminder of how shallow hw is these days.

israel adesanya - one of the most overrated fighters ever to enter the “goat” discussion. he won so many close or controversial decisions during his title run, but the ufc acts like he’s matrixing fools. personality is pure cringe. irritable and thin-skinned, with poor trash talk skills (unless you think “frozen like elsa” is clever). boring point fighting style. it’s just so obnoxious how much ufc prefers him to win. glad jan and alex put him in his place.

Dana White
Bruce Buffer
Judges named Sal Damato and Doug Crosby
Dc and Joe Rogan announcing
Nelk Boys
Those goofballs standing at weigh ins in
1990s Long Island goons

Back