Weidman
Yair
Stephens
Nunes
Vettori
Covington
Chandler

No he doesn't lol.

If he had to fight Maia, you really think he would pressure and spam takedowns?
He would no commit much and limp leg.

He tried to volume pressure Brady because he knew Brady would break first.

I was just mucking around with the fact Belal talks up the Dag's at every opportunity. Enjoy the fights today.

<5>

1. Jon "Bones&Fat" Jones - self explanatory. Wild things outside the cage. Cheater inside the cage. People are so overrating him... on PED's even Tibau was able to stalemate Khabib. I bet that clean Jones wouldn't be able to defeat DC who was dominating both HW and LHW. I hope that he will lose vs Gane or even if he would somehow win he would pop for roids. That would be hilarious.
Skilled prodigy? Yes. But steroids helped him a lot.
2. Francis Ngannou - he is so biased toward his african brothers that it isn't funny. Gosh I love that the trio of him, Usman and Izzy lost the belts so this BS stopped. Additionally he lacks technique. He is strong and powerful but that's it. People are overrating his skills.
3. Kamaru Usman - I don't hate him per se but I don't like the idea that he was the #1 p4p and was so overyhyped while he was ruling very mediocre division. Everyone shits on LHW but it's no worse than current MW or WW. Just look objectively at it. Still skilled fighter but ruled overrated division and thought he was invincible ended up being KOed by very good but not elite Edwards.

1. Alex Pereira. I don't see him as a mixed martial artist at all. All of his hype is based on the success that Adesanya built for himself and their history. His saving grace is that he is a legit LHW killing himself to fight smaller guys at 185 with an eraser left hand. His path to the title is one of the most blatant paved way to a titleshot. People hate Adesanya for many reasons but I hate those people who skip the line and exploit their physicality to erase all wrong done in a fight.

2. Michael Bisping. He didn't earn a title shot. The fact that he won a title enrages me a little. His post retirement narrative "baby face" turn a mystery to me. If a fighter in today's era did what Bisping did during his reign their legacy would be tainted but somehow the community wants to overlook this and give Mike a pass. Defending your title against a retiring, 40-something year old who destroyed you and then getting your ass beat so badly that you had a cl*t on your face is shameful. Then ducking Romereo, Whittaker, Mousasi, basically everyone of note in the division because your heard GSP was coming back was shameful (financially smart, but Mike could have had a fight in).

3. Jake Shields. Just check his twitter.

/irrational hate

Because when he hits people they don't fucking move.

And Fedor eating ice cream was taken.
Well they don't call him Jeremy *whiff* Stevens for nothing. If he actually connected more he'd still have a job.

Back