Law Nancy Pelosi thanks George Floyd for Sacrificing his Life for Justice

In no way did I think his death was warranted or the actions of the cop.

But to continuously portray him as some kind of saintly representative of all that's wrong in the world is insanity.....HE was also all that's wrong in the world. He was a scumbag. A lifelong scumbag.

Nobody deserves to die like that, let alone for such a small crime.

But no pregnant woman deserves to have a gun pointed at her womb by a home invader either and that's what George Floyd was - a ruthless, moral-less career criminal who met an untimely end that could've been avoided yes.

i agree with you. But. In the instance of a guy or lady stealing something for. 20$.

it’s just gross And whatever he did in the past which he must have served his debt to society for those crimes.

minder no circumstance should a police officer subdue anyone like that.

and keep in mind. The fentanyl and meth in his system played a huge part in his death.

you can’t take massive downers and a massive uppers like that.

but that situation should never have happened.
You don’t lasso a guy like a pig over a perry cigarette purchase. With a fake $20.

I can’t stand cops who do shit like this. It’s like I see a cop not stopping for 3 seconds at a stop sign and I am pulling him over and subduing him for something menial like that.

cops should never be placed above the law.

this this fella. Doing this for a career will pay. And that’s satisfying to me anyways.

he made a life off of arresting and ruining lives off of non violent victimless crimes. And he is so above the law he can sot on a guys neck who says he can’t breath. And Apparently couldn’t as he died from that.

all witnesses recording him. Are like your killing him. And he is smug about it. The guy is dead. And everyone is around is like get off you killed him.

and he has authority to do that in o someone?
Fuxk that.

i hope this guy incarceration and horrible life. Is maybe not brutalize the public over $20 or a speeding ticket or some candy bars.

The fact that scum like this woman holds such a position of power for so long speaks volume on how screwed we are.

You don't know enough to discern a liberal from a leftist.

They are not the same.

Yes, I know the difference. Leftists are Marxists, they want to abolish capitalism (BLM, AOC, ANTIFA, mainstream media, etc...) in addition to toxic levels of virtue signalling.

Pelosi traditionally was is not a leftist (though that's debatable). Today she is a radical liberal, with the above mentioned SJW baggage. No one tears up a state of the union speech. Like I said.

By the way, most Americans today feel the difference is becoming more blurred by the democrats, today many liberals are leftists, and vice versa. Pushing a common, often toxic narrative. Putting critical race theory into schools for example. Ignoring the worst border crisis in 100 years for example, defunding the police. Pushing a transradical agenda, biological males competing in female sports (which is unfair) for example, puberty blockers for kids had to be banned in several states. All lamestream, leftist nonsense eaten up by the democrats, pushed on everyone else.

Yes, I know the difference. Leftists are Marxists, they want to abolish capitalism (BLM, AOC, ANTIFA, mainstream media, etc...) in addition to toxic levels of virtue signalling.

Pelosi traditionally was is not a leftist (though that's debatable). Today she is a radical liberal, with the above mentioned SJW baggage. No one tears up a state of the union speech. Like I said.

By the way, most Americans today feel the difference is becoming more blurred by the democrats, today many liberals are leftists, and vice versa. Pushing a common, often toxic narrative. Putting critical race theory into schools for example. Ignoring the worst border crisis in 100 years for example, defunding the police. Pushing a transradical agenda, biological males competing in female sports (which is unfair) for example, puberty blockers for kids had to be banned in several states. All lamestream, leftist nonsense eaten up by the democrats, pushed on everyone else.

no.

Back