Narcissist, Psychopath, or Sociopath: How To Spot The Differences

I don't feel much shame or guilt, but I'm pretty sure that I'm normal.

I have a good friend that I noticed had some very strange behaviors and opinions. I started to describe his actions to another friend and I was informed there is a very good chance he is a sociopath.

His condition either got worse over time or he did a very good job at hiding it for a long time. He's definitely been more blatant about his selfishness and lack of empathy for anyone else in the past year or so.. and when I called him out on it he decided to stop talking to me.

It's a shame, he's a super smart guy, but it's very apparent something inside him didn't develop properly. He's always baffled when people react negatively to his opinions and actions. It's pretty clear he is unable to take other people's needs or feelings into consideration.

My boss is a classic narcissist. It's pretty comical how he lives in his own fantasy land where he can do no wrong. He's not a bad person per se, he does have some good qualities, but his actions at times reveal he is seriously screwed in the head- he tries to bully people but as soon as someone stands up to him he whimpers away and gets super emotional. He acts like he's never wrong and has the answer to everything. Every little action anyone takes has to go through him and he quickly shuts down anyone who has any ideas on how to do something different or better. Then he'll come back a few weeks later and suggest the idea you had and pretend it's a great idea he had.

Yea... i'm looking for another job.....

Lol spot the differences? You think this is a game? I'm fucking crazy, and most of the people I've known in my life are crazier than I am. I live the differences bro. I live them.

The lady breaks it down the best, you can find other videos on youtube but they dont know what they talk bout this woman breaks it down plain and simple

Especially when she says a Psychopath is born a sociopath is made

This boy is an example of a Psychopath

Wow.

This is the one and only narcissist:

download.jpeg WrestleMania_09_-_Mr_Perfect_Vs_Lex_Luger_01.jpg

Gotta be honest, I thought psychopath and sociopath were interchangeable.

Gotta be honest, I thought psychopath and sociopath were interchangeable.

They are not exclusive, they refer to the same thing.

The only real difference is that a psychopath may not always have social skills to manipulate, but being a sociopath requires them.

It's still the same thing the two terms refer to

My boss is a classic narcissist. It's pretty comical how he lives in his own fantasy land where he can do no wrong. He's not a bad person per se, he does have some good qualities, but his actions at times reveal he is seriously screwed in the head- he tries to bully people but as soon as someone stands up to him he whimpers away and gets super emotional. He acts like he's never wrong and has the answer to everything. Every little action anyone takes has to go through him and he quickly shuts down anyone who has any ideas on how to do something different or better. Then he'll come back a few weeks later and suggest the idea you had and pretend it's a great idea he had.

I had a boss exactly like this. You will find that these types of people often end up in middle management. They’re ambition far outweighs their competence.

Anyway, dude tried to fucking set me up at work and fuck with my livlihood. He got canned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back