Narcos on Netflix

weich

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone watching this mini-series? I've made it through the first two episodes so far and I really like it. Good action, good acting, and a lot of beautiful women.

Here is the trailer:

Wayyyyyyy too much narration but other than that it's okay.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's good, but I enjoy it. I'm halfway through episode 7.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's good, but I enjoy it. I'm halfway through episode 7.

You don't think it's good but stayed through 75% of the series? That's dedication.

I like it, but then again I like a lot of the movies and shows that revolve around the War on Drugs.

I like that they mix in real life footage and photos into the show.

You don't think it's good but stayed through 75% of the series? That's dedication.

I like it, but then again I like a lot of the movies and shows that revolve around the War on Drugs.

I like that they mix in real life footage and photos into the show.

Ok it's good, but it's not great. I can pick it apart while watching, but it still keeps me coming back for more.

I find the drug wars fascinating too, so I feel ya on that.

Oberyn Martel is in it so I'm definitely on board.

Ive watched the first 3 episodes so far, and it seems to be pretty decent...I will def watch the whole series. I already know the story, but am interested in how it will be portrayed...

Some of the narrative, during the airplane scenes, kinda reminded me of the movie Blow.

Is it similar to the film traffic (content and script wise)? I always thought that was a great drug film.

Last edited:
Thanks to the sodapopinkski (forgot which soda) threads about the cartels in the war room a few years back, I'm itching to watch this series.

Oberyn Martel is in it so I'm definitely on board.

I saw that this show was recommended to me by netflix but hadn't decided if i wanted to watch it or not. This post sold me.

Anyone watching this mini-series? I've made it through the first two episodes so far and I really like it. Good action, good acting, and a lot of beautiful

Ive watched about 4 episodes and i agree with you except for the part about a lot of beautiful women. Where?
The reporter is hot and the hookers they hired for after the meeting were hot in one episode but thats about it.

Ive watched about 4 episodes and i agree with you except for the part about a lot of beautiful women. Where?
The reporter is hot and the hookers they hired for after the meeting were hot in one episode but thats about it.

I've seen the first two episodes. The hookers were hot, especially the one that was in a prominent role in the second episode. The topless chicks on the private island were hot. I thought the girl in the club in the opening scene was hot. I think the DEA agent's wife is alright.

If you like Blow and Traffick you'll like this. I like both of those movies and this is a really good mini-series.

Finale pissed me off. I didn't think they'd be so shameless as to make this have multiple seasons. Just kill the cabr

Last edited:
Bit too much reading for me as I need to multitask when watching tv but good quality show. I recommend it after watching one episode.

I'm about half-way through and enjoy it quite a bit. It's a little jarring going from real footage back to film footage. It's also hampered by the fact that it is based on real events so it's scope is limited.

Still a fun watch and does a good job explaining the history of the Colombian cocaine scene.

Watched first 3 episodes. Really enjoy it so far. Kinda like Boardwalk Empire where you know the outcome for some characters.

Back