Media Nasrat Haqparast TKO Jamie Mullarkey GIFS

You have to be exceptionally bad to be KO'ed by Nasrat
My exact thoughts lmao he hit him 23x flush no defense whatsoever and he was still relatively there. Nas has no finishing abilities at all.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif

FILL THE ROOM WITH UPPERCUTS!!

Decent. Have a weird dislike for Mullarkey. Dunno why.

Another example of an 'early stoppage' controversy directly leading to a terrible late stoppage from the same ref.

The Cruz stoppage was similar, where Cruz took 13 punches while just trying to stand up, not protecting himself in any way. Keith gets wrongly publicly humiliated over a perfectly legit stoppage. So now it happens again and he just lets the guy take them.

Allowing yourself to get blasted in the face dozens of times without attempting to block or evade, even if they aren't super hard shots, after getting dropped is not intelligent defence. Fighters, fans and particularly fucking refs shouldn't need to be told this.

That ending sequence is kinda hilarious I gotta say!

<36>

Another example of an 'early stoppage' controversy directly leading to a terrible late stoppage from the same ref.

The Cruz stoppage was similar, where Cruz took 13 punches while just trying to stand up, not protecting himself in any way. Keith gets wrongly publicly humiliated over a perfectly legit stoppage. So now it happens again and he just lets the guy take them.

Allowing yourself to get blasted in the face dozens of times without attempting to block or evade, even if they aren't super hard shots, after getting dropped is not intelligent defence. Fighters, fans and particularly fucking refs shouldn't need to be told this.

Cruz is an idiot and ripped Keith a new one for that stoppage. Even publicly shaming him to everyone that he smelt like cigarettes and alcohol. Dick move.

Cruz is an idiot and ripped Keith a new one for that stoppage. Even publicly shaming him to everyone that he smelt like cigarettes and alcohol. Dick move.

And yet he keeps his desk job and Dan Hardy gets basically fired for calling out a ref (accurately) for being dangerously incompetent.

I would expect nothing less from the UFC.

Back