Nasrat Haqparsat’s mother has passed away 24 days away from his scheduled fight against Dan Hooker

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
zFME68vS1rjU7dl-zgqPiY8fLAvyJk6kboGIhV2i-R8.jpg

R.I.P, hope this only inspires him

Sad sad news. Sincere condolences. RIP to his mother.

Y'all hug your mom's right now. G'wan.

Sorry for his loss.
As an aside, can someone with more knowledge than tell me if a person dying of cancer is still expected to go through Ramadan? Or would this have been her personal choice?

Sorry for his loss.
As an aside, can someone with more knowledge than tell me if a person dying of cancer is still expected to go through Ramadan? Or would this have been her personal choice?
No they don't have to. Personal choice..my mom is going thru the same thing, and by choice she fasts

Sorry for his loss.
Personal choice. Even if you have a cold or flu you can be considered exempt from fasting. My aunt did the same thing when she was dying from cancer though. Fasting is about reaching a constant state of God consciousness, so some choose to attempt the practice even when unwell, as preparation for what they believe comes next.

Pull out man, do you guys remember how Shields fought after his dad died?
If he wants to, the ufc should be understanding. That's awful.

Back