Natalie Portman slams Moby's claim they dated, calls him an 'older man being creepy with me'

I think Moby is a better musician than Portman is an actress. 'Porcelain', 'Extreme Ways', and 'Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?' (in particular the Ferry Corsten Remix) are top-notch songs. Mrs. Portman should feel blessed Moby was willing to be in a relationship with such a large talent discrepancy.
yeah she is not a great actress she almost seems like a person imitating human emotion. Like something empty and souless about her, she can cry and rage but it doesn't seem genuine.

The most talented actress is cate blanchett she has range like crazy and can play so many different types of people.

It saddens me that shed be like this and that everyone would blindly take her side. Anyone who was alive back then and into movies and music knows they dated.

@sissypunch @MTT @Fedorgasm @Drain Bamage @Jackie Blue @HARRISON_3

Whats funny is Moby never revealed any sordid sexual details, he was pretty much respectful just reminiscing and speaks so highly of her, while she speaks of him in disgust.

While that Devendra Banhartguy said Natalie was a freak and perverted and revealed all the sexual details of their relationship and she never got mad at him but poor old nerd Moby she insults him and pretends like they never dated

by Devendra Banhart

I woke up yesterday with a splitting headache. Too much Burgundy, too much cocaine, and too much of her.

“Devendra! Devendra!” When I open my eyes I swear that Natalie was watching herself in The Professional. Ever since my publicist hooked me up with this lew (what gentiles like me call lame jews) I have been enduring a never ending stream of this bullshit.

“How much do you want to fuck the thirteen year old me?” she said. “Tell me.”

“That’s gross,” I said. Also, the first time we slept together, afterwards she asked me if that was how they did it in Venezuela. “Absolutely not,” I told her.

“When did you lose your virginity?” she said, dancing on the bed. “Tell me and I’ll tongue your balls.”

“I’m still a virgin,” I said. “I’m going to order some papayas.”

“Get me the huge.” ‘Huge‘ in the Portman family parlance, she had informed me during our first meal, meant, ‘the usual’. She reminded me of Anna Faris in Just Friends.

When we met, it seemed great.

Also, she has a tiny vagina. So tiny. Sounds great, right? But whenever it starts getting uncomfortable at all, she lets me know. Again, not a problem in itself, but instead of being like, slow down guy, she starts yelling, “Poopsikins! Poopsikins!” The first time she said it I was looking around for the camera. At least she’s a vegan.

full article from 2008
https://thisrecording.wordpress.com/2008/04/15/in-which-we-request-that-you-not-tongue-our-balls/

Whats funny is Moby never revealed any sordid sexual details, he was pretty much respectful just reminiscing and speaks so highly of her, while she speaks of him in disgust.

While that Devendra Banhartguy said Natalie was a freak and perverted and revealed all the sexual details of their relationship and she never got mad at him but poor old nerd Moby she insults him and pretends like they never dated

by Devendra Banhart

I woke up yesterday with a splitting headache. Too much Burgundy, too much cocaine, and too much of her.

“Devendra! Devendra!” When I open my eyes I swear that Natalie was watching herself in The Professional. Ever since my publicist hooked me up with this lew (what gentiles like me call lame jews) I have been enduring a never ending stream of this bullshit.

“That’s gross,” I said. Also, the first time we slept together, afterwards she asked me if that was how they did it in Venezuela. “Absolutely not,” I told her.

“When did you lose your virginity?” she said, dancing on the bed. “Tell me and I’ll tongue your balls.”

“Get me the huge.” ‘Huge‘ in the Portman family parlance, she had informed me during our first meal, meant, ‘the usual’. She reminded me of Anna Faris in Just Friends.

Also, she has a tiny vagina. So tiny. Sounds great, right? But whenever it starts getting uncomfortable at all, she lets me know. Again, not a problem in itself, but instead of being like, slow down guy, she starts yelling, “Poopsikins! Poopsikins!” The first time she said it I was looking around for the camera. At least she’s a vegan.

full article from 2008
https://thisrecording.wordpress.com/2008/04/15/in-which-we-request-that-you-not-tongue-our-balls/

Lol Devendra didn't really write that, it's a joke

by Devendra Banhart

full article from 2008

She's still an A-lister more or less, and Moby's star has faded quite a bit.
Definitely nowhere near as popular as he was back in the day.

Portman trying to act like she doesn't even know him pretty much.

I bet if he was still super popular, famous, selling out arenas, etc she'd be singing a different tune.

Natalie was from a few towns over from me. Older, but I was at some high school parties she was at. She was already famous and most people just awkwardly stared at her. She definitely was pretty.

ba98d020-9c91-11eb-a7df-4098a351f318

"A part of me wishes I could spend the next two hours deconstructing the whole thing, but there's levels of complexity and nuance that I really can't go into," he said.
Uggh. Translation:

I lied, I made this relationship up, because I was so deeply infatuated with her that two decades later I still can't stop being mental about this woman, like the fat kid at school who makes up an imaginary girlfriend he had over the summer, but won't let it go even after the whole class calls his bluff by laughing at him, and the reason is because-- well, because, you know, she's right, I'm creepy. Really, really fucking creepy. I'm aware this is so pathetic and creepy, in fact, that I can't even own up to it, now. It's that bad. Instead, I'll try to hide behind words like "complexity" and "nuance" in a transparent Hail Mary to make me sound emotionally deep, or overwhelmed like a confused teenager, so you'll find me sympathetic, rather than see me for the weirdo stalker I continue to be.

Has there ever been an eighteen year old girl who received attention from an older guy who just wanted to hang out.

Why the fuck would an older guy want to hang out with an 18 year old?
lol

Uggh. Translation:

I lied, I made this relationship up, because I was so deeply infatuated with her that two decades later I still can't stop being mental about this woman, like the fat kid at school who makes up an imaginary girlfriend he had over the summer, but won't let it go even after the whole class calls my bluff by laughing at me, and the reason is because-- well, because, you know, she's right, I'm creepy. Really, really fucking creepy. I'm aware this is so pathetic and creepy, in fact, that I can't even own up to it, now. It's that bad. Instead, I'll try to hide behind words like "complexity" and "nuance" in a transparent Hail Mary to make me sound emotionally deep, or overwhelmed like a confused teenager, so you'll find me sympathetic, rather than see me for the weirdo stalker I continue to be.

He should have went full creep and did the panties routine

Natalie was from a few towns over from me. Older, but I was at some high school parties she was at. She was already famous and most people just awkwardly stared at her. She definitely was pretty.

Long Island? I was friends with a girl in college that was friends with Natalie. Nowhere close to meeting her of course.

Poor Moby. The vast majority of users in this thread are calling him a "weirdo" who's "introverted" and "creepy."

I've never met Moby. Therefore, I can't call him a "creeper" or a "monster" or a "delusional weirdo."

They totally dated, Portman has probably hit the wall, and now regrets bad life choices.

Back