Media Nate diaz and Felice Herrig says its all fake

Everyone you mean retards?? Use your brain and think for a sec. Would you take a fucking highkick straight to your face simply to " take a dive" ?? lol

"hypothetically speaking" -I'm not saying it was a dive or it wasn't cause I don't care. Conor is a clownshow and will always be that imo.

But anyway, if it was a dive, obviously Cerrone would have to take a clean lick to make it believable to the world that is watching them.

It is certainly conceivable, so why can't people talk about it? Is Cerrone so honorable that he wouldn't take a dive for $$$? I seriously doubt it. This is the dude that wants to be as active as possible so he can buy more shit.

Felice stays shitting on Conor, she’s a fuckin idiot, who cares

"hypothetically speaking" -I'm not saying it was a dive or it wasn't cause I don't care. Conor is a clownshow and will always be that imo.

But anyway, if it was a dive, obviously Cerrone would have to take a clean lick to make it believable to the world that is watching them.

It is certainly conceivable, so why can't people talk about it? Is Cerrone so honorable that he wouldn't take a dive for $$$? I seriously doubt it. This is the dude that wants to be as active as possible so he can buy more shit.

Can't you see the fucking absurdity of that statement? If he had to took a clean hit to go down. why would he take a fucking high kick which is the most damaging shot of all beside the knee ( which he took 5 sec into the fight already and didn't go down ) , and If he took the clean shot and went down, why the hell would you think it was the dive instead of a legitimate knock down ??

These retards don't use brain lol

i dont think the fight was fixed, but the headkick only landed with conor's foot, not really the most powerful headkick. conor handpicked this fight because he knew he could easily win it.

I like nate and i dont like felice herring.

felice can lick my bowls.....clean as i do not have tea towels.

if you want it to look real, yes lol. i'm not saying it was fixed but for you to act like it's an impossibility that it was, is kind of ridiculous also.
I see no motivation or evidence for anyone to make these claims lol, at all. Cerrone is already rich as fuck, he was getting even richer for just showing up to this fight...why taker a dive? Whats in it for Cerrone that he already doesnt have enough of?

People just hate Conor that much IMO, every time he beats someone that should have done better or should have won...everyone claims fix....its pretty sad.

Cowboy threw 1 kick and zero punches.

Everyone you mean retards?? Use your brain and think for a sec. Would you take a fucking highkick straight to your face simply to " take a dive" ?? lol
For 200K + back room bonus? Besides, Conor landed with his toes.

Can't you see the fucking absurdity of that statement? If he had to took a clean hit to go down. why would he take a fucking high kick which is the most damaging shot of all beside the knee ( which he took 5 sec into the fight already and didn't go down ) , and If he took the clean shot and went down, why the hell would you think it was the dive instead of a legitimate knock down ??

I didn't declare it a dive, pretty sure i prefaced my post with that statement. Apparently you don't have a brain.

But that HK did not look that 'clean' at all. There have been hundreds, probably thousands over the years in top level MMA that were more noteworthy HKs than that one. A few of them Cowboy has thrown himself. And a few of the more lethal HKs cowboy has thrown his opponent didn't even get finished nor turtle up.

With that said, Cowboy has had major history of folding under the big lights, He's also (fighting age) old as fuck. Might as well add 10 years to his actual age. He's been washed up and this was just the final curtain call for him as even an outsider contender.

Cowboy has been washed up. Cowboy IS old. I know Mcnugget fans are looking for something to cheer for but really, he beat an aging STIFF guy (as Conor himself called him)

Hey Conor fans.. your boy beat a 36 year old fighter with 51 MMA matches under him. Nothing to be so proud about. It's even worse than when they celebrating decisioning Nate Diaz. Conor fans are so desperate to cheer, but deep down they know he will never be a legit contender again. I get serious joy from that.

Khabib has also stated that he believes at least one of Conor's fights was fixed. That's two of his opponents--who have both beat him--saying that, plus other fighters under contract for the UFC.

Tapout v majority decision?
so what
you just dun understand many things like many users on this shit page. the intro for main event last night was not for you either so gtfo
<GrassoBless>
(unless you did not mean it like other losers on here)

Well ..IF there was one guy on the planet who could call a fake and make it seem legit, it would be the guy who stepped in the octagon and beat them both.
BDjhxfJh.jpg

None of those shots were even close to fight ending. Cerrone just crumbled on cue

Back