Media Nate Diaz Bashes UFC "Want You To Die Before Freeing You From Contract, Free Conor" - Update: Mcgregor Responds

I think Nate pretty much exposed why Conor is being delayed with this tweet- the UFC is trying to strong arm Conor into signing a new contract. Eff that- Conor would make 20x more boxing for the Saudis. He should not sign. #FreeConor
Why hasn't Conor just agreed to fight Chandler then? He shouldn't have done TUF against him if he wasn't going to fight him. He should openly say I am 100% healthy, we have Chandler as the opponent and I will fight whenever they say. His contract gets extended if he refuses OFFICIAL fight offers. It would have run out if he had been ready, willing and able to fight. Conor wants to have his cake and eat it too and Nate wants to suckle at Conor's teat one more time but cut out the UFC to get a bigger share. Fuck them both as they are irrelevant.

Since at one point Conor was a cash cow, the UFC wants him healthy and with a solid training camp so that he hopefully wins and continues for a short while to make a lot of money for them.

Yup he wants out so he can box
View attachment 1035141

Im all for fighter pay and fight rights...but i will never feel sorry for Conor lmfao...

Id fight tomorrow with no camp for 25 mill and be happier then a pig in shit ...for the rest of my life..

This isnt the guy to be the one we feel sorry for , for money .. especially because that Alvarez fight should of never happened in the first place...

I know he's your boy... but Conor is one of the lucky ones...and not the same as the majority

I wonder what Eddie made that fight lmao

Yall really don't know whats going on...its right infront of your face.

What does the ufc and Dana hate? Paying fighters!

Conor cost too much to just throw on any ppv against anyone at his old age

People have lost interest why pay him 15 mill when you can have a champion fight for 1 mill

How did francis get out, can't conor do the same?

Im all for fighter pay and fight rights...but i will never feel sorry for Conor lmfao...

Id fight tomorrow with no camp for 25 mill and be happier then a pig in shit ...for the rest of my life..

This isnt the guy to be the one we feel sorry for , for money .. especially because that Alvarez fight should of never happened in the first place...

I know he's your boy... but Conor is one of the lucky ones...and not the same as the majority
He was still robbed badly of what he brought in

He's a coke-addict.

UFC is not gonna risk investing so much money in a potential Conor-headlined event only for him to be a no-show.

He needs to check himself into rehab.

Cokeheads can't be trusted.
When did Conor ever pull out of a fight?

I wonder what Eddie made that fight lmao
Is anyone here saying shit about how one should feel about Conor? I'm just analyzing this business dispute, which is more complex than others

Dana White and the UFC are incredibly petty and get majorly butt hurt when they're not able to control fighters in and outside the cage. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were trying to "ice" mcgregor.

Please don't post videos from that fat lactating piece of shit on Sherdog.

Thanks.

Maybe. But the UFC HAS to offer him a fight at some point

Back