Media Nate Diaz Bashes UFC "Want You To Die Before Freeing You From Contract, Free Conor" - Update: Mcgregor Responds

Let's be honest here. First I do not like Conor at all. Second if Conor said he was going to fight this weekend at one of the 50 some odd UFC cards that is going to happen, it would sell out immediately. Press would be insane and the UFC stock would rise. I highly doubt the UFC doesn't want him to fight. Conor does always run his mouth and complain but somehow doesn't seem to get in the cage.

Chandler is probably also ready to go, because it would be a nice payday to beat up a way past his prime Conor.

This guy sounds like an absolute idiot. Dana must've bullied him at some point.

They want him under contract for the 2025 ESPN renegotiations, if he's gone before that the UFC loses a gigantic amount of leverage.

If Conor does indeed ever box again, it'll be after 2025.

He's a coke-addict.

UFC is not gonna risk investing so much money in a potential Conor-headlined event only for him to be a no-show.

He needs to check himself into rehab.

Cokeheads can't be trusted.
This gotta be a troll.

Conor never missed a fight. Much can be said about his out of the octagon antics but he has proved that whenever a fight is signed on the dotted line he always shows up.

It's probably one of the reasons why it's taking so long for the Chandler fight to be confirmed cause he's still not ready to commit.

Last edited:
Im all for fighter pay and fight rights...but i will never feel sorry for Conor lmfao...

Id fight tomorrow with no camp for 25 mill and be happier then a pig in shit ...for the rest of my life..

This isnt the guy to be the one we feel sorry for , for money .. especially because that Alvarez fight should of never happened in the first place...

I know he's your boy... but Conor is one of the lucky ones...and not the same as the majority

I wonder what Eddie made that fight lmao
It's so bizarre when people use this logic. Of COURSE you or I would fight for 25 mil. We're generating no value so of course we'd take the life changing money. But if you're hypothetically generating a billion dollars in profit for someone, is it ok for them to pay you 50k because there are homeless people that would be happy to see that much money? Or is that not really a fair comparison?

The money is being generated either way, what you guys are arguing for when you make statements like this is the greedy corporations should get 99% of it and everyone else should be happy with scraps. How about the guys getting the brain damage should get the bigger piece of the pie?

Im all for fighter pay and fight rights...but i will never feel sorry for Conor lmfao...

Id fight tomorrow with no camp for 25 mill and be happier then a pig in shit ...for the rest of my life..

This isnt the guy to be the one we feel sorry for , for money .. especially because that Alvarez fight should of never happened in the first place...

I know he's your boy... but Conor is one of the lucky ones...and not the same as the majority

I wonder what Eddie made that fight lmao

'bout tree-fitty

Conor is not bound by the champion's clause. UFC HATES letting guys like Big Frank and Nate walk - even AFTER months of lies spread from scumbag Dana.
Credit Conor's wins but he was gifted AF- NEVER once defending any belt.

Frank & Nate - Both prospered only after leaving the ufc, earning more in 24 months than in the many years spent fighting under Dana's thumb.

We all have heard about the 3 fights offer per year from the UFC to keep contracts valid, even then now contracts have a expiration date, thats how Ngannou got away after he fought all of his fights, Conor has 2 left, but he was uneligible for a while, does that time gets added to his expiration date?? What happens if he reaches that date and still has fights left, and according to the 3 offers narrative, continues to decline them.

To be fair, the UFC is seriously underpaying their PPV stars, the UFC is constantly selling more than boxing, yet boxing is the one with the good purses, and he got 25M from a bunch of fights, not just 1.

Thats a narrative Dana has kept for years, im not so sure its real, or how does it work, if Conor wants out, and they HAVE to offer him fights, 3 times a year according to Dana, what fights have been offered to Conor?? Its like the narrative that he offered 3 fights to Leon Edwards, and he said yes to all 3 of them...who were those 3 that said no?? I mean, isnt the champion the one that can be picking and ducking here?? im starting to think this is all BS.
It has been awhile since I read up on these contracts, and they have changed (which was how Francis was able to escape), but they used to have a clause in their that time allowed and number of offers were contingent on being able to fight. So if someone was out for 6-9 months with a leg injury, the UFC doesn't need to offer them fights when they are injured.

Of course, all these contracts are bs. If they sign someone for 6 fights and then release you from the contract after 3-4, then what does it really mean.

He'r running out of cash for him to say shit about Dana. even if he leaves the UFC he'll get crushed; he could get millions but any legitimacy will go down the toilet becasue the guy is running out of cash for coke. the interview he did when road house was premiered was pathetic. Not even Randy Savage had those blatant coke ticks Mcg showed, and that's saying something.

I believe this is what is happening.

Ufc is the hold up. They want to extend Conor and eliminate his crossover ability so they can leverage that fact for fighters in the near future like aspinall, Strickland, Islam, etc

We all have heard about the 3 fights offer per year from the UFC to keep contracts valid, even then now contracts have a expiration date, thats how Ngannou got away after he fought all of his fights, Conor has 2 left, but he was uneligible for a while, does that time gets added to his expiration date?? What happens if he reaches that date and still has fights left, and according to the 3 offers narrative, continues to decline them.

To be fair, the UFC is seriously underpaying their PPV stars, the UFC is constantly selling more than boxing, yet boxing is the one with the good purses, and he got 25M from a bunch of fights, not just 1.

Thats a narrative Dana has kept for years, im not so sure its real, or how does it work, if Conor wants out, and they HAVE to offer him fights, 3 times a year according to Dana, what fights have been offered to Conor?? Its like the narrative that he offered 3 fights to Leon Edwards, and he said yes to all 3 of them...who were those 3 that said no?? I mean, isnt the champion the one that can be picking and ducking here?? im starting to think this is all BS.
I believe I read that the UFC changed the contracts so fighters can't get out like Ngannou did. I believe Ngannou's Sunset Clause only existed because of another fighter's legal action and the UFC has decided it's better to get taken to court again than to lose control of more fighters who simply want to be paid more of the money they earn for the UFC.

Red panty, frozen and hung.

UKjRId.jpg

OJGY38.jpg

I doubt it. Conor was not on the testing pool for a while and then was caught in the Road House stuff. The UFC is not icing him or anything.

Conor made 10 times what Francis made for a sparring match… without the brain damage
Conor won even with being still stuck in the UFC, I’m sad to say lol
I don't see Francis cruising the world on a yacht.
<6>

Dana told Him, ill let you Fight Flloyd for a percentage, but thats it, otherwise you fight for the UFC

they took someone nobody knew and tried to make him a star. he became a star, but we don't know what the contract looks like. and obviously Conrad can't even talk about it

he played with the devil wanting riches, well

Ya know if the ufc was doing that to him it would be fair play. Guy room 2 divisions hostage and sat out his prime to get his boxing in, seems sort of like justice to do it back.

There's also the rumored drug issue and the ufc just might being cautious with building a fight to have him pull out and since we're boxing now with one fight a card we can't be having that.

Seems like if he can make it to the actual octagon and not fuck up a ppv they should keep offering him fights he will lose and see if someone can get the highlight reel finish and get a little momentum.

I'm not sure he's even a cash cow anymore. Besides spite might just be in the ufcs best interest to use em up and throw him away regardless of what he does after. Do they have to give him a main event in his contract ?

Back