Media Nate Diaz Calls Daniel Cormier a "B*tch Not a Fighter" and Daniel Cormier Fires Back..

This forum loves to hate DC for the most part. I'm curious how much crap he's going to get in this thread, lol.
As much as DC's personality annoys me at times, Nate is a fucking idiot and isn't in DC's stratosphere when it comes to fighting.

2 things can be true:

- I enjoy the Diaz Bros' fights and attitude at times like most people.
- The Diaz bros are some of the most delusional, mush mouth/brains MMA has ever seen.

Nate should not be talking at all. Dude says he has been sparring with pro boxers throughout his life and that his boxing is legit - then Jake Paul almost sleeps him and makes him look like a mediocre amateur. He was embarrassed. Just go crawl in a hole and never come out….

Diaz should call out Ben Saunders, then he might actually be able to knock someone out with those pillow fists

To be fair Nate Diaz fought in a much tougher division and he beat the reigning champ (McGregor), so it's not really correct that he was a "journeyman". If anything Nate had more claim to being the LW champ than Cormier at 205. Cormier never beat Jones and while Jones did cheat, you could say DC cheated to make weight as well..

Not saying Nate is as good as DC or even close, but people talk like Nate Diaz is Jim Miller. Nate Diaz did make it to the top of UFC.

To be fair Nate Diaz fought in a much tougher division and he beat the reigning champ (McGregor)
Conor won those titles but he never reigned.

Also ignoring the fact that he lost to guys like Dong Hyun Kim,and Clay Guida. Tough div or not,DC dont got losses like that.

Also ignoring the fact that he lost to guys like Dong Hyun Kim,and Clay Guida. Tough div or not,DC dont got losses like that.
If DC had been fighting since he was 17 he'd have a lot more losses too.

DHK was cartooshisly bigger than Nate, and he eeked out that decision because he played the game and got away with the tippy tops of your fingers to the mat when he was getting blasted with knees.

Either way, DC doesn't have a body of work where we would know. He hasn't fought for that long or at that level, and the two best guys he did fight knocked him out.

I'm a huge fan of Diaz Bros, but it's hars to listen sometimes.

I like Cormier, I'm not a huge fun but he's a good guy, terrible commentary though

DHK was cartooshisly bigger than Nate, and he eeked out that decision because he played the game and got away with the tippy tops of your fingers to the mat when he was getting blasted with knees.

Either way, DC doesn't have a body of work where we would know. He hasn't fought for that long or at that level, and the two best guys he did fight knocked him out.
And judges got it wrong against Guida

one cheated,the other he also knocked out

<DCWhoa> <36> <DCWhoa>

If DC had been fighting since he was 17 he'd have a lot more losses too.
Thats no excuse.

Thats crybaby shit.

Waaaah DC started later waaaah not faaaaair.

one cheated,the other he also knocked out

<DCWhoa> <36> <DCWhoa>

DC's testosterone level was 7,000 ng/dl. I'd be happy to hear you explain that. More specifically, explain to me how that is possible/normal in a weight cutting athlete.

Setting that aside, Jon tested positive for cocaine the month of the first fight. He didn't fail either SMRTL tests (fight month, pre-fight, post-fight including carbon isotope) and was literally partying on cocaine weeks before the fight. He still beat DC.

When they re-matched, he literally beat DC to sleep.

DC can call himself a 'two division champion' but everyone knows its a joke. He was never the best in either division at any point in time, and he now publicly admits to cheating to make weight with Rumble (RIP) and was not eligible for a title anyhow.

DC's testosterone level was 7,000 ng/dl. I'd be happy to hear you explain that. More specifically, explain to me how that is possible/normal in a weight cutting athlete.

Setting that aside, Jon tested positive for cocaine the month of the first fight. He didn't fail either SMRTL tests (fight month, pre-fight, post-fight including carbon isotope) and was literally partying on cocaine weeks before the fight. He still beat DC.

When they re-matched, he literally beat DC to sleep.

DC can call himself a 'two division champion' but everyone knows its a joke. He was never the best in either division at any point in time, and he now publicly admits to cheating to make weight with Rumble (RIP) and was not eligible for a title anyhow.
2 divisions

3 belts!

That actually happened

Champion of 205lbs while getting kicked to sleep by Jones?

Didn't make weight against Rumble

TF out of here w/ that

Champion of 205lbs while getting kicked to sleep by Jones?

Didn't make weight against Rumble

TF out of here w/ that
Jones Shouldn't have cheated, wouldn't have gotten stripped.

Saved the rumble card*

Jones Shouldn't have cheated, wouldn't have gotten stripped.

Saved the rumble card*

DC king of losing to Jon Jones and cheating to make weight lmao

Literally kicked to sleep. Remember that?

What exactly was he the best of?

Back