Nate Diaz "Gilbert won, He broke his whole **** (face)"

would like to see Nate back in the mix
but those guys are delusional

Gil got out struck in rounds 2 and 3 against a superior boxer with no lead eye and half of a right eye. Watch the fight, Eddie rocked him bad in the end of the 2nd, Gil wobbled to the seat then be busted his head open in the 3rd. Gil Literally did nothing outside of a great elbow and vs really nice jabs in the 1st. If Eddie didn't blow his nose none of you sheep would be baaaing. The fact Eddie clearly won 2 and 3 with no vision is impressive. And like I was telling everyone, Eddie Is a better wrestler Than Gil

Lol at Gil being rocked at the end of round 2, that spinning shit landed with the triceps. Now the spinning elbow at the end of round 3 was nice as hell but Gil still landed more strikes every round. How did Gil get out struck? Total strikes was Gil 93 Eddie 43 and significant strikes was Gil 37 Eddie 31 and if you just want to talk about round 2 and 3 Eddie landed one more significant strike but Gil landed 78 total strikes to Eddies 35. Not exactly the definition of being out struck.

While watching the interview, I thought, "I was born in the same country as Nate Diaz, but we seem to speak a different language".

Jarl

Anyone who hasn't watched the full video should, it's hilarious. It's full Diaz. You never go full Diaz.

The best thing that ever happened to MMA was the Diaz brothers becoming irrelevant, as they are now.

Yeah man i don't miss their exciting fights...wait...

His interviews are literally made into highlight reels every day

Psst nate
Fights are judged round by round
and grappling gets even points as striking
and effective striking can be interpreted different ways i.e. total strikes landed ooorrrr damage done
oh and nate pretty much everyone who follows the sport knows you've had a crush on gil for years , it was a close fight if you don't like the outcome here's a novel suggestion LEARN HOW TO DEFEND A TAKEDOWN

ufc rules are basically glorified wrestling. get a takedown and you win the round

I am a fan of the Nick and Nate Diaz, but I don't always agree with what they say. This is one of those times.

Eddie did more damage to his face than Gil.

3456bf36551a4b363738d13ebf0c15ff.gif
Haha yeah me and my Dad were watching the fight and we both said it at the same time ''I hope Eddie doesn't try to blow his...aww he just did it.''

we all agree with him at a certain level probably, although eddie landed some big strikes particuarly the spinning elbow

but we also know the way mma fights are judged and instaed of committing to a lifestyle of complaining, we just try to predict the fight based on what we've seen - still a little hard at times, but relatively consistent - i figuered it could go either way, even though melendez landed the biggest damage - honestly, there wasnt much complaining on sherdog

Sure, you can take Diaz brothers down, they just fight you harder

I thought Gil edged out the victory too, but the fight was so close I'm not upset the decision.

The 'scrap pack' really has become the laughing stock of MMA. Loss after loss they refuse to make adjustments and blame the whole world for their shortcomings. Nowadays the only reason to interview one of them is to make fun of how stupid they are. The glory days of crashing cans at strikeforce are long over.
Damn dude (harsh but mostly true)

Back