Media Nate Diaz left Jorge speechless in press conference

did he say he's not fighting or just not doing the face off and promo stuff? dick move if he's passing on the fight.

did he say he's not fighting or just not doing the face off and promo stuff? dick move if he's passing on the fight.
He's not. N8 gonna get paid.

Jorge was in disbelief that he did all the leg work to promote this, put the fight together, show up, spend his time and money only for Diaz to just dip out. I can't say I blame him.
Nate was rightfully annoyed this time. I sat through this press tour on my lunch break. It was a mess. Especially this last one. Jorge trash talked drunk spectators nonstop instead of actually talking to his opponent. Dude totally sidetracked the entire presser.

He just did. It was so effective that some retard on sherdog felt it worthy of posting, and you all responded. He even went to the trouble of dropping sound bites for you all to quote.
The only retard here is you. People try to have fun in karate forum and post things they find interesting.

If your live isnt so terrible and you are not so bitter as a person you would have realized this Rob "I cry in the" Rain dummy.

Hell you even posted dumber threads which got nothing to do with fighting that got lightweighted lmao. What a hypocrite. All you do is hating on fighters and other posters. What a sad existence.

Last edited:
The only retard here is you. People try to have fun in karate forum and post things they find interesting.

If your live isnt so terrible and you are not so bitter as a person you would have realized this Rob "I cry in the" Rain dummy.
I rang up Big Caleb and Thug Jon from South Central LA. Told them here's 50 g'z, its on sight. On God.

Jorge was in disbelief that he did all the leg work to promote this, put the fight together, show up, spend his time and money only for Diaz to just dip out. I can't say I blame him.

Typical nate, im sick of this over hyped pos getting big fights. I hope he loses some more brain calls in this fight. Nate is ungrateful for everything he has been given.

<Dany07><GinJuice><escalate99><20>

Jorge is a kook trying to fight the crowd like a fool. Waste of time. Fake as fuck.
Nice promo work whore hey.

Nate still copying big bro. When are you going to be your own man Nate

Vatos Locos forever.
94b5b4500fa473d03ad55eb456f0737c94d84076037f4a0ed289561c8305a042_1.jpg

Back