Media Nate Diaz left Jorge speechless in press conference

Conversely, it's exactly Nate's unique way of cutting through the bullshit & doing things like exactly this... that get his fans to rally behind him.

He got shit for the Paul fight, and yet it was a huge success. Nobody wants to see Nate change & feed teh cameras. They want him to show up, cut through the shit & then bounce.

i'd be more interested in watching jorge vs the dude in the crowd actually

Don't let anyone define you I'm mixed, but mind my business I'm not from the hood. Hood or not I don't care it's of endearment in the end of the culture. Too bad I also wasted time on that bs.

With that being said Masvidal is a dirt bag. I hope he's in shape.

Jorge's face says it all... hah

Diaz mind games run deep though

Unpopular opinion: I don't see the first fight as a win for Masvidal. The doctors stoppage was totally unjustified and that fight was turning in Diaz's favor and had it gone on would have likely took over and won.

Nate is like these goofy anime characters that somehow fluke their way through every situation doing some random shit that gets misinterpreted as being cool. He'd probably trip and people would say 'wow I didn't know you can dance like that Nate'

did he say he's not fighting or just not doing the face off and promo stuff? dick move if he's passing on the fight.
I assumed he walked out if the press conference. Nate’s done that before. One his best interviews with Conor was one in which Nate left early (Won’t even have to post it or mention further details)

Nate Diva and Jorge MasDIVAl

2 of the biggest Diva's in the game.

Square off with yourself, motherfucker.

{<jordan}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilla
Back