Nate Diaz Returns vs. Dustin Poirier Set For UFC 230 in NYC

Who Wins?

• Total voters
oh really, this is brand news information

b1e.gif

Nates chin and pressure win this fight easily for him. Dustin ego will play a big factor as he tries to stand with Diaz and ultimately end up doing the chicken dance.

You forgot the BREAKING. I'm shocked right now, BRAND NEW INFORMATION.

Big risk for Nate, could jeopardize his trilogy fight if he loses. High risk, low reward, I'd just continue to sit on my ass tbh if I was him.

diaz might have some serious ring rust by this point
still im not sure who takes this one

be8.gif

But seriously, i feel bad that Poirier is getting this lose-lose match-up. If he wins, he beat an unranked dude coming off a 2 + year layoff. If he loses, his claim to a title shot is gone.

I think both at their best Nate takes it, but it's been a very long time since he's fought at LW so Dustin does have a very good chance.

diaz might have some serious ring rust by this point
still im not sure who takes this one
Same was said before he fought Michael Johnson. And he lost to RDA a year before that fight.

It's not a bad fight at all.

I think this isn't a good matchup for Dustin tho.

( I don't consider Nate an elite fighter btw, I just think he'll match well Vs Poirier)

Big risk for Nate, could jeopardize his trilogy fight if he loses. High risk, low reward, I'd just continue to sit on my ass tbh if I was him.
Would not surprise me if Conor's team have made it known to him that unless he can prove he can make 155 the 3rd fight wont be happening.

Style wise Dustin is Nate's best high ranked possible opponent.

Cmon guys, not everyone is always online 24/7 on their couch/beds like you. Pretty sure TS has a life outside unlike most of you

I kid.

Dustin is not the guy you want to come back to fighting against. He's the guy you want after you find your stride again.

He's gonna best up Nate.

It's not a bad fight at all.

I think this isn't a good matchup for Dustin tho.

( I don't consider Nate an elite fighter btw, I just think he'll match well Vs Poirier)

Thats why Nate took the fight.

UFC 230 rumored fights now

Nate Diaz Vs Dustin poirier
Joel Romero Vs Paulo Costa
Chris Weidman Vs Luke Rockhold 2
Jacare Souza Vs David Branch
Derek Brunson Vs Israel Adesanya

Not Bad at all

If he sits on his ass, the Trilogy is never coming. In Conor's head, he one upped him, even tho the series is tied. He wants to see Diaz make the weight at 155, and then will fight him if he beats Khabib and Nate wins too. There are a lot if variables, but there is big money too.

Back