Nate Diaz says President Trump came out for him

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-...146/nate-diaz-tells-ufc-dont-play-me-he-warns

“I give all the rematches and make names for people. I brought the president, straight up. I don’t see the president going to no title fights.

“I believe it’s fair. Hopefully they don’t throw so much money Jorge’s way and say, ‘Let’s do something else’. need to get my rematch.

“After I beat Conor [McGregor] and [Anthony] Pettis why did they throw me back in so quick? They were desperate for the show. Presidents don’t come for no title fights, they come to bad motherf****** fights.”

wut does sherdog think
did the president come out for Diaz?

Yes it was an honor for Donald to sit his ass down and watch Nate fight.

trump came out of the closet to have sex with nate?

What an egomaniac. He’s giving Mcgregor a run for his money.

He came for the UFC and because the event is in MSG.

He was supposed to go to 205 but the Soros mob in the streets would have ruined the event. They have apparently gone off retainer since then, so that's why he showed up without the nonsense.

Conor blew up Nate

Nate helped Jorge, but Askren really launched Jorge into the mainstream

My guess is it was much more about security concerns than anything else.

I mean he did create the bmf and pretty much that entire event so yea

And here I thought he came cause his longtime personal friend Dana White asked him to.

Trump wouldn't go to a Khabib fight though, he might get eagle-kicked to the face.

idk about Trump, but the Rock looked like he was mad Masvidal won xD

Lol at "give all the rematches". He's only rematched one guy he beat the first time and it was to make more money than the entire rest of his career combined up to that point. The only other rematch he's had was losing to Gray Maynard and then fighting him again 4 years later when he was shot to shit.

And Trump likely went because he's friends with Dana and the card was in his home town.

This is what we think, and that goes for the rematch bs as well
tenor.gif

Well yeah. It was Nate's idea. He gave us the card of the year.

Back