Media Nate Diaz sued for 2023 New Orleans brawl

I hope Nate’s attorneys put the screws to this guy. I think a man should have to account for his actions, but I realize in 2024 that isn’t a popular opinion

Now if only Covington sued Masvidal for that cheap sucker punch. Old boy sued Shara Bullet for that sucker punch and stomp to the head. That fan the other day sued Arman for punching him on his walk out.

Actually fuck that, legalize knees to the head already.

86ed39ff6e064b31a0149e8c3925af84_md.jpg

I'm not no Diaz fan but that shit was self defense. The guy had Nate pushed up almost to the wall. That's some pussy shit. I even heard that the same guy was talking shit to Diaz online (don't know if true or not).

Sorry, I think Nate is in trouble here. He choked the guy unconscious and let the guy hit his head on the way down.

Wasn’t that jackass posting on social media the next day, showing the bruise in the back of his head and said he wouldn’t sue? Lol thats what i remember happening.

He deserved every bit of that, crowding and getting in the face of a pro fighter who’s famous for not giving a shit

Took the Colby route I see

Now if only Covington sued Masvidal for that cheap sucker punch. Old boy sued Shara Bullet for that sucker punch and stomp to the head. That fan the other day sued Arman for punching him on his walk out.

Actually fuck that, legalize knees to the head already.
shara's situation was more repulsive than the rest. he attacked someone for just not being a frustrated virgin like himself.

Did he start shit? Don't get me wrong, if I'm in a fight, I'm always pissed at the interveners because they do more harm than good, but I get what they're trying to do, and from what I remember (could be wrong) that's pretty clearly what this guy was doing? Nate pulls the guy down into the guillotine, knees him in the ribs, and drops him on the back of his head.

Nate wasn't IN a fight, the guy was just between Nate and the fight he  wanted to be in

Haha, almost every bit of this is wrong

Im gonna have to watch it again, because I thought he put his hands on Nate sir.

If you ask me Diaz did him a favor. Take the choke out over getting your face bashed in and KO cold on the concrete.

very smart guy,get rich, take everything from nate
Just because hes suing someone doesnt automatically mean he gets money, you have to win the case first. This was already tossed out of court when it was determined Nate acting in self defense, as this idiot approached Nate in a aggressive manor... He didnt get shit, so now hes taking him to civil court to try to get something, but it will follow the same verdict and get tossed out.

I'm a Diaz fan but this doesn't surprise me -- that dude was pretty fucked up, and based on the video, it'll be hard to claim self defense. Hopefully they settle out of court and the fiasco is avoided.

Just because hes suing someone doesnt automatically mean he gets money, you have to win the case first. This was already tossed out of court when it was determined Nate acting in self defense, as this idiot approached Nate in a aggressive manor... He didnt get shit, so now hes taking him to civil court to try to get something, but it will follow the same verdict and get tossed out.
Good to know -- I wasn't aware the dude already tried to get money lol

Back